AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three months ago someone (local guy) had a NIB SAR3 for $300 and although I recognized it was a good price, I passed it up because I was in total AR mode at the time.

Now I really want it. :doh:

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
:beatdown:

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
I sold mine at a show a couple of years back......I even had a AK-74 sidefolder installed on it........for $450.00

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I know that family.....the brothers shouldhavedone and couldhavedone....... :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Sometimes we pass on things we should have bought, and then we let somethings go that we should have kept..........ya gotta love it.

Here's the two SAR-3s I had at one time:

and here's the Milled Bulgarian SLR-95 that I let go.........damn, that rifle let out a horrendous blast whenever I shot it at the range....made the people next to me jump... :lol:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty damn good looking SAR3's, Krink.

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
The SAR3s always had a good muzzle flash/blast.........I should have kept at least one....

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
The Bulgy mag went in with no problem. I also had four Wieger mags for the sidefolder....

I use to spend quite a bit of time at ORF when I lived in Ohio. After retiring from the USAF, I started living the life of a DoD contractor and have moved on....but my heart still lies in O-HI-O......GO BUCKEYES !!!

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Krinkfreak said:
The Bulgy mag went in with no problem. I also had four Wieger mags for the sidefolder....

I use to spend quite a bit of time at ORF when I lived in Ohio. After retiring from the USAF, I started living the life of a DoD contractor and have moved on....but my heart still lies in O-HI-O......GO BUCKEYES !!!
Where do you reside now? I thought you were still in OH. :neutral:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Krinkfreak said:

So then, you have an ID Card with a Medical Exp Date like mine? Good Luck!

Bwahahaha! CLAIM EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING, in your VA Physical...I'm learning ( the HARD WAY) that "Service Connection" means MUCH MORE than I thought it would, at the time..... :shock: :shock:

PM me for advice......Major Chris ( I couldn't have made "Chief"...according to my then, "bosses", at the time, so I had go to OTS) Bwahahahaha!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts