AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was tough but we narrowed it down to the top 10,please submit your vote for your favorite. Good Luck Guys! :beer:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now that I have a little more time,I'll explain the procedure I used to pick the top ten.We had fourteen Great entries and I tried to deviate from my original decision of ten entries on the poll to all fourteen,but the system would'nt let me.All fourteen were no less than great but I was still faced with the difficult task of eliminating four,so I chose four at random.Good luck to the ten who made the poll,and hang in there to the four who were eliminated.We'll be doing something similar soon! Thanks for your participation. :grin:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
SturmGrenadier said:
http://www.akforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=713

THanks. Oh, I see you are a contestant.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cast your votes,two days left!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
AK Spray said:
Why wasn't eodinert nominated thats the best one in my opinion.
I agree, due to the quality of the picture and the story that went along with the uniform I really enjoyed that one.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We had fourteen great,not good but Great,entries.Originally,I posted that the Staff would pick the top ten and the Membership would vote for their favorite of the top ten.At the arrival of the dead line I tried to go ahead and list all fourteen on the poll but the system would'nt allow it,I was forced to eliminate four and chose four at random.Since then,I've figured out how to change the setting on the Admin panel but we already had thirty five votes.I'll do better in the future and we plan to do this again soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts