AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been away for a while, hello to my AK friends. I've been busy and was officially pinned on the 13th. What a strange and fun 6 week process before being accepted into the Chiefs Mess!

I know I'm skinny, feel free to remind me in case I forget :p. Cross fit and being stuck in the Middle East is a wreck on the body. Take it easy gents!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Whoo Hoo! Congratulations Chief! That's an excellent accomplishment and it's good to know that good people are still getting promoted.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Congratulations and Thanks for your service!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
Congrats! Did they also issue you a coffee cup? Every Chief I met when I was in the Army and we worked with the Navy, had a coffee cup surgically implanted into their hand it seemed. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
Congrats! Now start growing that beer gut...you have some catching up to do...

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Well done Brother.

Aren't all Chiefs supposed to be fat?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congratulations, and thanks for your service.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I've been away for a while, hello to my AK friends. I've been busy and was officially pinned on the 13th. What a strange and fun 6 week process before being accepted into the Chiefs Mess!

I know I'm skinny, feel free to remind me in case I forget :p. Cross fit and being stuck in the Middle East is a wreck on the body. Take it easy gents!

Congrats! You look like you just got out of basic being trim and fit like that!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Congrats on the promotion and that's quite the ribbon rack you got there. So is the "wheel hat" for Navy Chief different somehow? Or is that part of the ceremony? In the Air Force the stripes are different of course with three stripes on top for E7 Msgt. but the headgear for enlisted is all the same.

·
Super Moderator
25,774 Posts
Congratulations Chief! Planning on doing any blood rank??:p

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Too salty, congrats.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts