AK Rifles banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few months ago i obtained a slr-105

today i sent it off along with side folding polymer stock and hardware, optics rail, grip reinforcement plate, and siaga top cover to troy at in range.

hes installing everything, refinishing it park with either guncoat, dura, or moly im not sure, and Russian fire control marks.

i think i miss my rifle but i know its going to be awesome when its done! :dance:

will post pics of final product along with my GF to model it!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics, that'll be nice :cool:

·
Banned
344 Posts
:smileak: :dance: sounds great! if you dont mind me asking how much is that going to set you back? i have a couple of AKs which i would also love to get parked but at $100-150? avg. rate for a park job, just dont know! but look forward when you get it back and the pic. hope you dont have to wait to long! could you not have all that done at VOW in CLeveland Tn. ? i have always heard they did great work! :hail: :animak: :smileak:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Just_Parker said:
a few months ago i obtained a slr-105

today i sent it off along with side folding polymer stock and hardware, optics rail, grip reinforcement plate, and siaga top cover to troy at in range.

hes installing everything, refinishing it park with either guncoat, dura, or moly im not sure, and Russian fire control marks.

i think i miss my rifle but i know its going to be awesome when its done! :dance:

Hmmm... that might be something I could do with my SLR105 I have sitting around...

Spooky

·
Banned
344 Posts
Elliot308 said:
Just_Parker said:
Got any "other" pics of your girlfriend for the mean time? :razz:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:smileak: :animak: :smileak:

NOW NOW!!!! this is a gun thread! not Girley thread ELIOT !! :sniper:

thanks for the PM, Just Parker! :tribe:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its between panama city anc destin the sea side area. she went down and hung out with MY PARENTS while i stayed here and worked :confused:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Damn Parker,.........................how'd you score a cutie like that! :grin:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JOHNO said:
Damn Parker,.........................how'd you score a cutie like that! :grin:
Sedatives, opiates, addiction is a powerful thing :smile:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Just_Parker said:
she went down and hung out with MY PARENTS while i stayed here and worked :confused:
So when is the wedding.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 too 2 years

i actually do love the girl :oops:

just want to graduate and have a job so i can go to her dad with something to show him before i ask. Her dad is great but is a big time lawyer/lobbyist here in TN so if he choose he could definitely fuck my world up :neutral: :mrgreen:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts