AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for being there for me 1 year ago today. This was the day my dad left this earth. I don't call it a sad day but a happy day. My dad spent many years in pain and today was the first day he became whole again. I think of the good times and I cry but they are tears of joy. This man brought me into the world and left a very lasting impression on me. I hope one day we meet again but I can look up above and say with a smile thank you for the live you gave me and I love you dad.

And thank you guys for being there for me. I've only met a few of you in the flesh and spoke to a few of you on the phone but you guys are a second family for me and I thank you for providing some distraction during what was a very hard day

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I understand how you feel. I lost my Dad in Jan. 2010. He was a great father, and I still miss him greatly. I hope he is in a better place.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I had my father pass away in an auto accident in aug 09... Miss him a lot. Someone told me once that a lot of people will say sorry for your loss.. When you truely loose something, you won't see it again. I like to think my dads not lost, I will see him again just not in this life. Hope that applies to you too..

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Lost mine in April 09, still feel unfairly robbed.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I'm glad I took mine out shooting with an M1 I got from the CMP. The smile on his face was priceless. He used one in basic. God I miss him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts