AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, I got the iTrader Feedback system installed. It is a system that adds eBay style positive/negative ratings for people that you had transactions with. If you buy or sell from another member you can leave a rating so that over time members will be able to see at a glance if someone is a trusted seller/buyer.

You can click on anyones username and view their profile: View Profile: Krinkfreak - The AK Forum

Then there is a Feedback Score tab where you can view their ratings. You'll also notice that its listed under their username on the posts that they make. You can view their score or click on their score to view the full ratings tab.

I hope this replaces the older system of just adding +1 posts....

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Hmmmm. I don't have it yet below my name? Never mind. It just showed up. No numbers yet though. Should be 21

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
And what about the +1s in the thread that haven't been tallied? I have 12 in there I'm still waiting to be credited.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
We have no way to import the old system into the new trader system. For a while, we are going to have and refer to two systems.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
We have no way to import the old system into the new trader system. For a while, we are going to have and refer to two systems.
Does this mean they will join and the new will be updated, or are all the good deeds lost forever?

·
Super Moderator
12,275 Posts
Im still working on it. but please use one or the other. when I get the "Good Guy List" completely updated I'll lock the feedback forum and we'll see where were at. I've updated several thousand over the last couple of weeks, and still have many to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts