Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
:lol: ....it must have snowed up that way as well! :lol:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Funny

Now thats funny I don't care who you are... :grin:
The serious race face makes it!!!! Hell I bet he could take a full power shot from squatdog :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Cheap ammo...durable mags...reliable feed...things of the airsoft side are these.

:grin:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep I got my game face on. It did'nt last long when my wife walked in and said "you better clean up every one of those little BB's"

Them suckers was every where.

In week the video will probably be on Break.com then I can be made fun of on a national level.

Ken RSA

·
Registered
133 Posts
Man, you must be bored! Kinda cool, though.

Mike

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
video

Seriously Ken, very funny :grin:
I hope there was no offense taken with the squatdog comment...

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Hey Ken, is that the $35 airsoft AK you have listed on your site? Might be the perfect thing for ambushing the neighborhood kids! :twisted:

·
Registered
791 Posts
LOL! - and to think, I could have been doing that all day instead of cleaning the garage :lol: I really need one of those airsoft thingys.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yep that is one of them $35 guns. We sold 6 to a local swat team. They use them for "training" they told me. And Belive it or not, drunk or sober I have a great time and a great job. I am around guns a lot, my wife lets me take pictures of Miss RSA, and I am part of a great family of men and women that frequent this board.

And I aint to proud to make fun of even myself. Krinkfreak has created a home for us all. All true lovers of the AK and all brothers in arms.

Plus Boobies in the rec room!!

Ken RSA

1 - 20 of 20 Posts