AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
The photo is of a polish sling. I have 2 that are identical to it and came with the polish AKMS kits I have. By "Russian rifle" they probably infer that it is for the AK, even tho it says so prior to that. Chalk it up to a lack of detailed information that the discerning buyer is able to translate rather than false advertising. I've had plenty of flea market encounters with folks that claim one thing is usually another; typically involving bayonets (like confusing an AK47 bayo for an AKM, or a CETME bayo for an M16...) Still, $9 isn't bad for a new polish sling tho.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Numrich deals in alot of gun parts and misc stuff. Some of their items are not exactly specific as you can see... but I've had good experience when buying other things AK and Non AK related.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They also have "Original Russian" RPK drum pouches for $7.95! They look like the real deal! I just ordered a couple of the slings so we will see what I get!

T

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I am an impulse buyer to a decent extent, e-gunparts is completey anti impulse buy mode...I hate the layout.

$9 for a polish sling is not bad!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
phreakmode said:
I am an impulse buyer to a decent extent, e-gunparts is completey anti impulse buy mode...I hate the layout.

$9 for a polish sling is not bad!
Yeah I thought it was a good deal and needed 2 of them for my polish guns anyway! If they are Russian I will be buying more :grin:

T

1 - 7 of 7 Posts