AK Rifles banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I think its a pretty fair price on RPK-74 pouches. They aren't that common, and look unissued. Ive paid well over $30 for a meal. :twisted:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Hmm. Check with interordance - Common Romy RPK were less than 10 bucks last time I bought. Russian was between $30-45 from Tantal.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
IO only carries the RPK-47 pouches. I got some from them, but they were used. They say excellent condition on the website, but mine arrived in VG or so condition.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
SVT said:
IO only carries the RPK-47 pouches. I got some from them, but they were used. They say excellent condition on the website, but mine arrived in VG or so condition.
Mine was like new :twisted:

It is sweet!!!! If I only had my camera back :evil:

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
First, I've never had a good dealing with Inter Ord....

Second........I know I'm probably wrong but 1Gunner, a couple of those RPK mags look Russian, not Bulgarian...........

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Templar said:

Second........I know I'm probably wrong but 1Gunner, a couple of those RPK mags look Russian, not Bulgarian...........
Really? I've dealt with them about 3 times. Each was outstanding and I'm kind of a PIA customer. I've haven't bought any firearms yet, but they do have a K98 that tempted me in their flyer tonight, but I'm broke after a chinese purchase. :twisted:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
TravisAasen said:
SVT said:
Mine was like new :twisted:

It is sweet!!!! If I only had my camera back :evil:
Damn. :sad:

Oh well, im sure I got my $5 worth.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Templar said:

Yeah, lucky contestant number two and three look Russian to me as well.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I think stottman has some. Last time I checked he had a bunch of different pouches.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
The RPK bags are great,I use one as a range bag and keep another one in the jeep.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I just got one off ebay for $25 shipped. i have 2 other russians, i think i paid aroudn $20-25 shipped for them as well. i ordered some of the rain drop camo pouches from centerfire, 3 of them came in as 40 rounders. not bad for $2.50...

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
yep. kinda obsessive compulsive when you have to spend hundreds to fill up a $20 mag pouch..

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
BigAL said:
yep. kinda obsessive compulsive when you have to spend hundreds to fill up a $20 mag pouch..

I need 1 or 2 of those ribbed mags!!! Need an unissued Chinese T81 bayonet for one?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
that's where i got mine. 3 days and they're on your porch. i ordered one every payday until i filled up the pouch!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts