AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could think of a lot of things to buy for this kind of money, but this thing IS cool!!!

NEWS

·
Registered
394 Posts
G.R.A.D. knife. it has been out for years in .22LR and a .22 short version one on GB went for around $3,600 a few months ago.

Reactions: 7.62M43

·
Super Moderator
26,347 Posts
Its cool, but not 4K cool. That being said, I'd still like to mess around with one sometime.

·
Registered
682 Posts
A Gentleman named Bruce Bump has been making blade/guns for years, his arent revolvers but they are beautiful works of art. Do a google image search for them and try not to drool on your keyboard, the man is truly gifted.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Years ago at a local gunstore they had a bowie type knife with a .38 built into the guard.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
How about the spetsnas one that fires a 7.62 round???

NRS-2

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Super cool till the blade wedges it self somewhere into your skull. I don't think I would hold it like that....maybe I'll let you try it first. :wank:
Haha honest to god I was thinking my dumbass would forget to put the sheath on one day! I think I'll take the .22 recoil instead

These are really really cool, but I don't get the point. Hunting maybe if lost? It's not like if you became a prisoner of war they are gonna take your firearm and NOT your bayonet...

I'd take the OSS glove gun from WWII over any of these

1 - 10 of 10 Posts