AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything you can do if a couple of guys start shooting into a group you are in, if you don't have a gun? I was at a bar yesterday thinking about that. I guess I could jump over the bar and lay down and hide.

·
Super Moderator
26,404 Posts
Run and hide.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
hey jimcola:

Agreed, Get the hell out of Dodge if you can.
If you can't, then Hide.
If you can't hide and are forced into a confrontation... Go down swinging.

·
Registered
875 Posts
ya duck on outt there if you can. if you can't ,and you're gonna die..... go out with one last great act of defiance. do something crazy like a wet willie or somethin. :twisted:

·
Banned
344 Posts
s70fan said:
Don't go to bars where shooting is likely to happen.

Duh.

:lol:
:roll: Yes, he does seem to go to the type of bars, where you fight your way in and shoot your way out, and if you dont have a gun going in they will sell you one! :lol: He really got me wondering when he talked about checking out the building behind this bar! Seems he is worried that someone has some stuff that will penetrate his body-armor! :evil: :lol: :hail:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
its never a bad idea to know your surroundings,if its a bar you go to alot know where the exits are and whats outside the exits,even if its just a fire your that much more likely to get out safely

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The bar is actually very nice. Never seen a fight there. I think it would be very unusual for me to get caught in the crossfire of the cartels. But the city itself, it seems the violence can be very sporadic. I mean who would expect for a prayer service to get shot up.

Just being a little paranoid I guess.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Utilize whatever is around you. Most likely the shooters will have pistols with calibers no larger than .45. Obviously you want to run, or hide is possible. If you have to fight then pick up a bar stool and charge. Chances are than some bullets won't penetrate if the wood is very thick, or better yet the stool is metal. Also think about it, you are in a bar! You have tons of glass around you. Pick up a bottle or 2 (Jack Daniels, or bigger, not Bud light), and hurl it at them. Use a stool as a sheild and break a bottle over someone's head, then use the jagged edges to slash the next ones throat. Attack at the neck, eyes, groin. If you are down then latch onto his leg, and cut his achilles out. Fuck the "put up your dukes BS" This is how you fight in a bar!

·
Banned
344 Posts
JediMindTricks said:
Utilize whatever is around you. Most likely the shooters will have pistols with calibers no larger than .45. Obviously you want to run, or hide is possible. If you have to fight then pick up a bar stool and charge. Chances are than some bullets won't penetrate if the wood is very thick, or better yet the stool is metal. Also think about it, you are in a bar! You have tons of glass around you. Pick up a bottle or 2 (Jack Daniels, or bigger, not Bud light), and hurl it at them. Use a stool as a sheild and break a bottle over someone's head, then use the jagged edges to slash the next ones throat. Attack at the neck, eyes, groin. If you are down then latch onto his leg, and cut his achilles out. Fuck the "put up your dukes BS" This is how you fight in a bar!
Damn, this must be from personal experience :roll: :lol: ! :chair: :punch: :punch: :nutkick: :shotz: :sniper:

·
Registered
228 Posts
vz58kid said:
JediMindTricks said:
Damn, this must be from personal experience :roll: :lol: ! :chair: :punch: :punch: :nutkick: :shotz: :sniper:
LOL, not really. But close. I have been in fist fights, and I have utilized my surroundings for example:

One of my best friends is from Brazil. He wears speedos...... Yeah. Anyway him and I were at the beach walking and we met up with some English dudes and decided to strike up a game of Soccer, 2 on 2. We won and afterwards we parted. As we walked back to meet up with my family some ignoramuses called out "fucking ****** in speedos.." I told my buddy to ignore them as they are ignorant, and we don't need to start any trouble with them. As we kept walking the guy gets up and and yells even louder, "FUCKING *******, I would never wear a speedo" so I immediately check him and say YO if you don't want to wear one fine, but shut your mouth, you don't know us.... He happened to be in front of his girl and I guess being told to STFU by a guy and his buddy who happened to be wearing speedo just wasn't cool so he, and his buddy approached me in an aggressive manner. When he got close enough I kicked sand in his eyes and immediately shot in for a take down (Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling), and dropped him on his head, took his back and choked him into submission. My buddy trained with Gracie's in Brazil so his buddy got his ankle popped! I never had to get in a fight in a bar thank God, but if it went down, and my head was clear... My previous post is what I would attempt to do!

·
Banned
344 Posts
:lol: Didnt you used to use the user name LeroyBrown? Like in big bad Leroy Brown! I am sure you know the lyrics, since you abide by them! :lol: :hail: :dance:

·
Registered
228 Posts
vz58kid said:
:lol: Didnt you used to use the user name LeroyBrown? Like in big bad Leroy Brown! I am sure you know the lyrics, since you abide by them! :lol: :hail: :dance:
You mean the baddest man in the whole damn town, lol :lol:

Honestly I am not a tough guy. I just believe, like most of you, in self defense. I suck with rifles... I'm alright with pistols (firearms training is $$$), but I've been involved in martial arts for a long time. Brazilian (Gracie) Jiu-Jitsu, Thai Boxing (Muay Thai), Judo, Greco Roman, and Folk Style (high school) wrestling. Boxing, and Krav Maga are next on my list. I want to be able to use my hands better. i am a good grappler, but not the best striker, although I can kick pretty hard (Thai Boxing). if you are familiar with these styles then you would know that they really work. They pretty much sum up what today's MMA fighters (UFC) train in.

·
Banned
344 Posts
Hell, youre up there with Leroy Brown! Maybe you and jimcola ought to go and visit his ******-Tonk, i did find out that the Building behind his bar is called The OK Corral! :lol: And you know about history repeating itself, so you might be sure to wear level 5 Body-Armor and be packing :roflmao: And you know if 9 people next door get shot and killed during prayer service, there is no telling what will happen there! :roll: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, I got you vz58kid. It was dumb question on my part. turbothis pretty much said it all, Let's leave it at that. Next week I will just have my beer and enjoy the pretty girls.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
jimcola said:
Ok, I got you vz58kid. It was dumb question on my part. turbothis pretty much said it all, Let's leave it at that. Next week I will just have my beer and enjoy the pretty girls.
It was not a dumb question. I live here to, and completely understand the logic. Just Ignore the Emoticon-Kid.

When and if, be careful in those alleys.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.