AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like from the late '80s during the conflict? I'm asking because supposedly the FMLN guerrillas had quite a few AK-63s, from what i heard, and I was hoping to see some pictures.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was there in Spring- summer '81 and the only captured rifles that I saw while w/ Atllacatl @ Sitio de Niño were Israeli Galil's and M16's. Serial no. revealed from Nicaragua (Somoza regime) and given to FMLN by Danny Ortega/ Sandinistas.
I'm sure the "G"s had many different type rifles but only remember reports of G3s and FALs.
Only Communist Block stuff that I remember seeing/ having was Czech C-4 explosive and RPG rockets.
I don't know about late 80's.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was there in Spring- summer '81 and the only captured rifles that I saw while w/ Atllacatl @ Sitio de Niño were Israeli Galil's and M16's. Serial no. revealed from Nicaragua (Somoza regime) and given to FMLN by Danny Ortega/ Sandinistas.
I'm sure the "G"s had many different type rifles but only remember reports of G3s and FALs.
Only Communist Block stuff that I remember seeing/ having was Czech C-4 explosive and RPG rockets.
I don't know about late 80's.
They would have started to appear in the late 80s, that's when noticeable numbers of Ads began appearing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts