AK Rifles banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has the AK side of arfcom been taken over by jackasses?

everyone's either a personal tester of Russian weapons inside russia, or they've been in the AK business for yeeeaaarrrss...and have only come to the AK side within the last few weeks/months, and no one's heard of them. :neutral:

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
sgiondubh said:
What is arfcom? Is that another AK site?
"Move along son. keep moving, nothing to see there..."

KyAKGuy

G

·
0 Posts
I'm sorry Kyak Guy, did I say something wrong?

What kind of kyak do you have? I went in a tandem kyak on a work leadership adventure trip. Was interesting, I had never been in one before.

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
sgiondubh said:

What kind of kyak do you have? I went in a tandem kyak on a work leadership adventure trip. Was interesting, I had never been in one before.
You didn't say anything wrong black knife. :twisted:

www.ar15.com

Most of us came from that board's AK side of things.

KyAKGuy's name is KY (Kentucky) AK (rifle) Guy(dude)

Welcome to the site man, have fun, we're a pretty easy going lot.

G

·
0 Posts
Oh wow, you got my name. A lot of folks don't recognize it! That certainly makes me feel welcome Mr. Templar.

Ceud Mille Failite!

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
Dieter122 said:
its just the guys from the AR side are coming over as they finally picked up an AK for the first time...now their experts :lol:

That's fucking hillarious ... :dance:

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Just lurked there for a bit, read around and noticed I didn't recognize 99% of the posting names there....

Looked like the crown in GD on ARFcom took over the AK side...

Hey Templar, you still got those cluepons stocked....I think we need to airdrop those in large quantities over there. :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Yes, I think they have probably recruited some of the most noted...notables in the industry....

aka Sgiondubh (HiramRanger)...to lead them to a bright and prosperous future! I wish them the best!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Sgiondubh was busted this morning "Trolling"this site,you Guys probably remember him as HiramRanger,one of the mods at AR15.com.You would think they have better things to do than come here to mess with us,but I guess thats how they want it.

G

·
0 Posts
sgiondubh said:

I did get a laugh out of that. :grin:

Very few of you guys over there anymore. I'm losing it. I can only take so many posts of Romanian WASR-10s... what's the story? in one day.

What kind of kyak do you have? Holy shit :troll:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Dieter122 said:
its just the guys from the AR side are coming over as they finally picked up an AK for the first time...now their experts :lol:
They are all pissed because the payed to be in the cool crowd..
They are even more pissed that they can't haze the newbies over here and make fun of post count and paid dues...
Last I checked it was about shooting and rights...
Not about OWNED and +1....
Get a girlfriend get a rifle get a life , be courteous of others (we were all there once) help your fellow man, and for god's sake burn some ammo!!!
Btw anyone know where I can get a new tacktikle box.. I've used all the stuff in my old one :troll: :lol:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
JOHNO said:
Sgiondubh was busted this morning "Trolling"this site,you Guys probably remember him as HiramRanger,one of the mods at AR15.com.You would think they have better things to do than come here to mess with us,but I guess thats how they want it.
Why??? :confused:
Is he that lacking in freinds?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Longest thread there is a debate on which is better. 7.62 vs 5.45. Somehow 5.56 got thrown into the mix. As always the AR bunch jumped on that thread.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts