AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wanting to know if i can order magazines from the united kingdom or is illegal?plesae let me know.

Thanks,
Stephen

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
krinkov762 said:
Why?...Shoot we have practically everthing over here, for the most part. :confused:
really? we have new-in-wrap tula/izzy/molot bakelite 30-rounders for both 47 and 74 for under 100 a pop?

do share your source.

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
You're supposed to fill out a Form 6 if you're going to import anything worth more than $100.00.

A lot of guys were ordering bakelites from the Russians in the UK and some got through, but US Customs confiscated a bunch of them as well.

Do it at your own risk.

G

·
0 Posts
Templar said:
You're supposed to fill out a Form 6 if you're going to import anything worth more than $100.00.

A lot of guys were ordering bakelites from the Russians in the UK and some got through, but US Customs confiscated a bunch of them as well.

Do it at your own risk.
Yep. +1

·
Registered
49 Posts
The other problem is capacity. Over 10 need to go on the form 6 as well if I remember correctly. I orderd some factory mags for my RAP 401 and they were only 7 rounds and I keep the order under $100 by doing seperate orders. Just had to obey the letter of the law.

·
Super Moderator
10,310 Posts
p230 said:
The other problem is capacity. Over 10 need to go on the form 6 as well if I remember correctly. .............
That is not a criteria for importation on a Form 6.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Just remember: If you get taken by seller, their/our customs confiscates, etc.. DO NOT POST your woes on this site. I'm sick of hearing about it. We're advising you to avoid those purchases. End of story.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts