AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well, thats a hell of a good deal..Whats's in the picture are for sure Yugo slings :shock: ....I just bought 5. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha NICE! Glad to help everyone out!
I check that website often, and yeah for $2.99 Damn cant beat that price.

Drakin

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
yah I noticed that earlier today. Those types of the yugo sling can be hard to find. Perfect for the Yugo SKS and M70s.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
I just ordered some, too. Thanks for the link.

Honestly, worn slings like these should be $2.99 items. We've got an inflated market over here because someone neglected to ship the mountain of slings with the mountain of kits a few years back.

Maybe they are here now?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
They are Yugo SKS slings.

I need one. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. I just ordered three - one each for my two M70s and one for my SKS.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Get this: Misty from Cope's says to me, "Are you sure you want to pay $16 with shipping for three slings?" She thought I would be paying too much for shipping on these. I told her that the only other place I could get Yugo slings charges $20 per sling. But, to ease her mind, I got one more. 3 Yugo slings for less than $20 shipped is a fair deal in my head, but 4 is even better! Cope's is good by me. To boot, I just got 1000 rounds delivered from them today. I ordered the ammo 2 days ago!

·
Registered
392 Posts
ibrahimovic said:
I ordered 30 of them, and got a message back they only got 28 so I will be getting 28. I bought the rest of them. muajajajaja :dance:

I'll have few on sale soon..

You bastage. :mad:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
ibrahimovic said:
I ordered 30 of them, and got a message back they only got 28 so I will be getting 28. I bought the rest of them. muajajajaja :dance:

I'll have few on sale soon..

For 2.99?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts