AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Matt from Ironwood Designs here.

Need some help from Saiga owners. We have been asked many time about creating a Saiga sporter stock set for the Rifle caliber Saiga variants.
So far we have not been able to work out a reasonable mounting system for the hand guard. I believe most Saiga sporters in Rifle calibers have
a cross pin that slides into slots on the plastic sporter hand guards, and a screw, than mounts on the bottom of the front of the receiver.

What I am asking for is if anyone has an early wood stocked Saiga Rifle sporter, (not shotgun), that they could send pics of. Specifically, pics of the
hand gaurd removed from the rifle. Need pics of the inside of the hand guard, if possible, showing any slots or mounting cuts or apparatus that is used on these
early wood stocks.

We would love to be able to accommodate the tons of requests for this set, but need more information before we can proceed.

Please send any pics to my email address.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I would be happy to supply my .308 Saiga if you could make a Wood SVD Style stock set for it. Please PM me and we could work out the details. Wouldn't mind seeing your facility in person as well.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hilljack,
Got the pics, and did send thank you email. That's exactly what we needed to see. Much thanks.

Jet driver, sent PM earlier today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts