AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Holy cow! Shipping is $45.65!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that even close to right?? Is USPS an option?

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
$46.99 for shipping? :thumbsdown: What the!!!!!! How about FED X? Oh and that price is outrageous! :confused:

·
Registered
248 Posts
jcook119 said:
What are the differences between this model and the SAM7 SF released a few years ago?

Thanks,
James
Once again, what are the differences between this one and the previous version?

·
Registered
62 Posts
jcook119 said:
jcook119 said:
What are the differences between this model and the SAM7 SF released a few years ago?

Thanks,
James
I believe it's just different muzzle device and a Bulgarian finished receiver rather than one that was finished (milled) in the U.S. Also the price.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Veritas_Vincit said:
jcook119 said:
jcook119 said:

Thanks,
James
I believe it's just different muzzle device and a Bulgarian finished receiver rather than one that was finished (milled) in the U.S. Also the price.
Please tell me about the price, then and now, if you would.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Elliot308 said:
Meh.

I was hoping you guys were doing either an underfolding RPK in 556 or 762 a la SAS RPK 5/7 (LMG-F)

The SA M7SFC & SA M7SFK didn't really peak my interest. This one goes in the same bucket.

I have 14 of your guns and over 300 of your mags. I was hoping to add something new. Let me know when you want some more of my money :moon:

PS please restock the Wood and Poly RPK furniture and design a 40/45rd mag in 556 like you did with the 545 waffles except for half that price at most :doh: When you guys did the up to 70% off of 700+ things for 7 days on July 7 2007 I spent a boat load with you. We should do that again :mrgreen:
I vote for Elliot308 to be a highly paid consultant to KVAR & Arsenal ASAP. That was a Magnum Opus request my man!

Reactions: Elliot308
1 - 11 of 11 Posts