AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DoraEvans made a nice living running her mobile concession truck.
Shewould find out where the local movie company was shooting on location and parkher truck, which she called simply “The Box”, near-by. Technicians and actorsalike would stop by for some pastry and coffee during breaks from shooting.
Thiswas the day that the director was shooting the most important scene in themovie. In this scene the lovers walking along a deserted beach decide to breakoff their relationship and return to their respective spouses to live the restof their lives with only the memory of their short interlude to comfort them inthe years ahead.
Hehad shot the scene several times in order to insure that he had obtained themost dramatic effect.
Thatevening, on reviewing the daily takes, he was shocked to find every take wasspoiled. As the stars were talking, the camera swept around the surroundingloneliness of the empty beach. But in every take, there was the concessiontruck with several people enjoying its wares.
Heimmediately called his cinematographer and shouted angrily, “I told you neverto … pan Dora’s Box.”

Reactions: enigma5300

·
Super Moderator
26,347 Posts
I'm going back to bed....

Reactions: 10Gauge

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DECENT!! WTF??? You can insult my gifts all day long, however my cornbread is sacrosanct!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
13,390 Posts
DECENT!! WTF??? You can insult my gifts all day long, however my cornbread is sacrosanct!!!
I can't even re-gift this "Gift" You should have used copy/waste option..it is Christmas and time for good cheer. (I did fix the cornbread thingy for ya)

·
Registered
22,636 Posts
more like out of the wormhole :flush:

1374609093790.jpg

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
This is a regurgitated Saturday warning. I try to have a theme when I post a funny pic and I knew I had one for this old, worn out "joke".

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
fact_about_haters39734995.jpg
I see my weekly haters are back....

·
Registered
2,441 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts