AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well I've got my mind set on getting nautical stars on my forearms. They'll symbolize me finding a way in my life, and that they'll remind me to stay focused on my new ways. Mainly with me just being me, not faking anymore. Also I've been tossing around the idea of making them a little different than everyone elses. One of my best friends has them but his are just plain other than one being red/black and blue/black. I'd like to get a regular one on my left forearm and one with a skull looking up on my right forearm. I would post a link of it but the site wont let me do it. It's on www.tattoojohnny.com just look up the artist John Soto. I'd really like some input on this. Thanx in advance guys, I really appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I've seen some similar ideas done on people. A buddy of mine has one on his left arm. Looked kinda cool.

I want to get two pink scorpions tattooed on my ass. When you push my butt cheeks together, it looks like they are fighting.

Sorry man... I'm sleep deprived right now and that sounded funny to me.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I want mine to sort of stand out when people see them as much as when I look at them. I like this route since the helmet and jacket I plan on getting for my bike have skulls on them, it would sort of flow I guess.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Just remember how big it will need to be to show that detail...If you do it small over the years it will tend to jumble together..

:grin:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I'm aware of the issue with smaller tat's jumbling together. I don't want the Nautical stars to be outrageously big, I guess I'll have to experiment on how big I really want them...any other suggestions?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts