AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Don't forget about being listed because of a pissed off ex-girlfriend.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Someone on CalGuns did a little bit of research and found that the creator and his wife have been pictured handling firearms while consuming alcohol, and shooting from their property without a backstop, which sent the fired rounds across two roads:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/show ... 50&page=10

FABIO GETS GOOSED!!! said:
From the same album on the wife's facebook page:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/303825_2200585568000_1592741_n.jpg

Pretty sure this was taken at Stalbaum's Julian address, looking east. Here is a google map where from the satellite view you can id the power pole (casting a shadow), the structure on the adjacent property (to the immediate right of the pole in the pic), and the structure on the property 2 doors east (under the butt of the shotgun in the pic):

1016 Stage Coach Trail, Julian, CA

Go to the USGS topographic map locator and enter these coordinates:

33.085566, -116.452576

They are shooting north from Stalbaum's back yard, across two roads, and as far as I can tell it's completely flat and there is no natural backstop until well after the 2nd road (Great Southern Overland Stage Route) which is about 550 yards away due north. Here is the view from the 2nd road, looking back due south towards the house...how could anyone be sure of their backstop shooting from Stalbaum's backyard?

View from Great Southern Overland Stage Route looking due south towards Stalbaum's house

·
Super Moderator
25,780 Posts
Morons like that give us all a bad reputation. :neutral:

·
Registered
21,770 Posts
asshat cockbags

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
I downloaded it last night to try it. I was going to start selecting some oddball locations aroud my house.....like golf courses and iceream shops but their map kept telling me I was in Fairfax VA! :twirl:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Arik said:
I downloaded it last night to try it. I was going to start selecting some oddball locations aroud my house.....like golf courses and iceream shops but their map kept telling me I was in Fairfax VA! :twirl:
I was thinking of doing that too.
Read the comments, someone marked a grave. lol

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
Not worried about this crap at all.....the creators are already complaining that people are spamming the crap out of their maps. I can't wait to download it on my wifes phone and then post up a ton of crap. Thinking of creative comments to use at well!
'
CMS

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
cms81586 said:
Not worried about this crap at all.....the creators are already complaining that people are spamming the crap out of their maps.
Don't worry. In a couple of days, I'm sure they're going to come out and say "We knew that was going to happen. See,this was an experiment to prove that gun owners would overreact..." or somesuch BS.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
If I had the time I would make the same app, but put names of people they know that DO NOT have guns at home.

This way, door to door salespeople, pizza delivery, postal workers, neighbors would feel at ease when approaching the house.

I would also include pins on stores with the best deals on ski masks, knives, duct tape, and rope.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
l4mbr3tt4 said:
If I had the time I would make the same app, but put names of people they know that DO NOT have guns at home.

This way, door to door salespeople, pizza delivery, postal workers, neighbors would feel at ease when approaching the house.

I would also include pins on stores with the best deals on ski masks, knives, duct tape, and rope.
This!
Please find the time to do this.
(I don't own a smartpwn.)

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
l4mbr3tt4 said:

I would buy a smart phone for this app!

-matt

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
totally mentally retarded. reading the description I had to do 2 of these. :doh: :doh:

with gun owners like these who needs antis.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts