AK Rifles banner

Inert Ordnance for Sale thread!

52K views 180 replies 77 participants last post by  GUNNERY_SERGEANT 
#1 ·
Post your items for sale here,if we have more than this thread can handle I'll get with KF about moving it to the Marketplace.

#3 ·
The big, heavy, pointy thing in this add is sold.

Somebody needs this:

This is an Armor Piercing, Fin-Stabilized, Discarding Sabot, Tracer projectile (APFSDS-T, for short). It is fired from a 120mm smooth bore gun as found on M1 Abrahms tanks. It has no explosive or pyrotechnic components (used to have a tracer, but it's been removed).

Based on what I see on the web, people are asking $80 for unfired projectiles. This one is new, and has the sabot, and part of the cartridge bolted to the bottom.

I figure I'd ask about $50 in trade value. There is no doubt I could get more than that if I put it on some high-profile place like ebay. All I want is to trade for gun stuff.

#10 ·
Hell, I might as well ask...anyone know a source for or have any spare Yugo rifle grenades lying around? I have a U.S. M30, but was looking for something more accurate.

Or if you even wanted to provide mesaurements I might be able to turn some PVC on a lathe and make a close copy.

#12 ·
I for one would love a detailed drawing with pics for colors and nuances to go with it. I'd love to make an exact copy for my collection since I'm not going to get one anytime soon.......... :neutral:

#14 ·
xcibes,I've had alot of luck finding F1s on eBay.Use "Grenade" for your search word then narrow it by searching in "Militaria".The going price is around 100.00 a piece.

#18 ·
Cheaper Than Dirt sells dummy 5.56mm ammo on SAW links, as well as dummy .308 on M-60 links, but I do not know what kind of bullet styles they are. I think its FMJ, but am not sure.

#21 ·
Not sure if anyone is interested...

I have Lake City 68 and 69 made dummy rounds. The primer area is a big hole, the case is solid and the bullet is crimped. They appear to be brass, finished in some kind of black coating. The coating is worn and shows scratching but its there.

Also, I have an aluminum .22 adapter. I was told it was a training round- basically, you put a .22 blank in the rear and a 5.56mm bullet in the tip, and thus get weaker training rounds out of it. I have no clue if this is true or not, there looks to be a .22 blank in the base and the base of it can be pulled back and pushed foreward, feels like there is pneumatic pressure or something in it.

These are not officially for sale but I would like to know how significant they are.

#23 ·
How about a WTT. I have a couple of extra F1's that I am looking to trade for RG-42 and/or RGD-5 grenades. They are in pretty good conditions, most of the paint is still on them and the fuse is complete with the pin and spoons (but inert of course).

If you have some to trade, email me directly with pics. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. :mrgreen:

#26 ·
762hurts said:

I'd kill my mother for a few of these.

Can these be had anywhere for a price?

You know, I have some of those in my personal collection. Actually, those are mine, and that's my SKS. They were not for sale, but it sounds like you need them real bad. I will entertain offers by PM. If you need them more than me, well...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.