AK Rifles banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
*Withdrawn*

WTS: dummy RPG-7 rocket components

Any payment OK. PP plus 3.5% (no gifts).

1. US-made training OG-7V sustainer motor stage and fin assembly.

Has Bulgarian style markings painted on it. Arsenal 11 and OG-7V. No other markings anywhere except "8" hand-painted on both parts. Fins are steel, but the body they're attached to is plastic. The propellant stage has a steel collar where the warhead goes that's threaded. That post in the bottom of the well is threaded, too.

The two pieces were obviously attached at some point with a wood dowel and glue but have been sawed apart.

*Withdrawn* $41 shipped.

2. Bulgarian made dummy PG-7V booster stage with shipping tube.

*Withdrawn* $36 shipped.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Some items for sale or trade - Yugo Model 75, POM1, DDR Launchers

Up first is a Yugoslav Model 75 deactivated grenade. This had a Deactivation sticker in the area that looks like tape residue. $150 plus shipping

CYugoBRM7501.jpg CYugoBRM7502.jpg

Next up is a POM1 with striker assembly. Painted black so I figure it was a training aid. Not sure of COO. $100 plus shipping.

CPOM1.jpg
Next is a rare East German AK47/AKM cup type grenade launcher with the practice grenade assembly. This cup is steel. $450 plus shipping

CDDRGLCAKM.jpg

Finally is an East German cup launcher for the AK74 rifle. This unit is made from Aluminum and is in the white. I believe it was for tear gas canisters as the i.d. is too large for the RGD5 type grenade. $250 plus shipping.

Will not ship to prohibited states.

Also, willing to trade for deactivated RGD5 grenades (NO TRAINERS) and inert/deactivated VOG-25 grenades. Prefer Soviet/Russian but will consider others. Also, might consider PG7 parts or full units.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
SPF

Up for sale is an inert Soviet PMN-2. Well marked and immaculate condition. Only selling it because I had a chance at one that was the same color green as the ones I ran into in Afghanistan. This one is the rarer, more olive color. Asking $97 post-paid. Take PP plus the 3% mark-up or a money order
20160703_122015.jpg
20160703_122029.jpg
20160703_122042.jpg

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is necroing this thread in poor taste?
I'm looking for an inert RGD-5, not a black painted Bulgarian practice. Does anyone know of any?

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
voja, none of those attachments work. It says invalid attachment. Have you tried picture hosting sites? They have links specifically designed for use in forums.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I want to sell a grenade for the GM-94 hand grenade launcher. Grenade inert VGM-93.700. In an excellent condition.Ask questions in personal messages.Price $110+ shipment $22. DSC_0467.JPG DSC_0473.JPG DSC_0468.JPG DSC_0469.JPG DSC_0470.JPG

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have access to the set of polish rifle grenades I so I can copy the dimensions for a display piece?

·
Registered
3 Posts

Up first is a Yugoslav Model 75 deactivated grenade. This had a Deactivation sticker in the area that looks like tape residue. $150 plus shipping

View attachment 62881 View attachment 62889

Next up is a POM1 with striker assembly. Painted black so I figure it was a training aid. Not sure of COO. $100 plus shipping.

View attachment 62873
Next is a rare East German AK47/AKM cup type grenade launcher with the practice grenade assembly. This cup is steel. $450 plus shipping

View attachment 62865

Finally is an East German cup launcher for the AK74 rifle. This unit is made from Aluminum and is in the white. I believe it was for tear gas canisters as the i.d. is too large for the RGD5 type grenade. $250 plus shipping.

Also, willing to trade for deactivated RGD5 grenades (NO TRAINERS) and inert/deactivated VOG-25 grenades. Prefer Soviet/Russian but will consider others. Also, might consider PG7 parts or full units.

View attachment 62881 View attachment 62889

View attachment 62873

View attachment 62865

East german grenade cups sold?

161 - 177 of 177 Posts