AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your items for sale here,if we have more than this thread can handle I'll get with KF about moving it to the Marketplace.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Now THIS is a good thread........c'mon guys, buyers waiting. :mrgreen: No "spares" out there??

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
The big, heavy, pointy thing in this add is sold.

Somebody needs this:

This is an Armor Piercing, Fin-Stabilized, Discarding Sabot, Tracer projectile (APFSDS-T, for short). It is fired from a 120mm smooth bore gun as found on M1 Abrahms tanks. It has no explosive or pyrotechnic components (used to have a tracer, but it's been removed).

Based on what I see on the web, people are asking $80 for unfired projectiles. This one is new, and has the sabot, and part of the cartridge bolted to the bottom.

I figure I'd ask about $50 in trade value. There is no doubt I could get more than that if I put it on some high-profile place like ebay. All I want is to trade for gun stuff.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh sheite,I'm the high bidder on both of those! :grin:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I may as well ask..does anyone have a spare spoon and ring for a Yugoslav M75 grenade?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I was just getting ready to ask where you guys find these?

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Hell, I might as well ask...anyone know a source for or have any spare Yugo rifle grenades lying around? I have a U.S. M30, but was looking for something more accurate.

Or if you even wanted to provide mesaurements I might be able to turn some PVC on a lathe and make a close copy.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I have some originals, but I only have a few left, and no more for sale or trade. I can give you pics and measurements, if you'd like.

I have two styles, AP and HEAT.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I for one would love a detailed drawing with pics for colors and nuances to go with it. I'd love to make an exact copy for my collection since I'm not going to get one anytime soon.......... :neutral:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
xcibes,I've had alot of luck finding F1s on eBay.Use "Grenade" for your search word then narrow it by searching in "Militaria".The going price is around 100.00 a piece.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Keep an eye on it,I'll try to give you a heads up next time I see one.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Cheaper Than Dirt sells dummy 5.56mm ammo on SAW links, as well as dummy .308 on M-60 links, but I do not know what kind of bullet styles they are. I think its FMJ, but am not sure.

1 - 20 of 177 Posts