AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see the BS that just passes the Senate Judiciary Committee?

11 Million+ ILLEGAL ALIENS now have a path to CITIZENSHIP if the bill passes and is signed.

THIS COUNTRY IS DONE if this keeps up! We have no representation! I'm going to fire off some angry emails, not that it will do any good.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/US/Immigration

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
That is the one bull-shit, fucked up platform that both Bush and kerry agreed on in the last election. I wish for just one year evry citizen would refuse to pay the Federal Income tax. That would wake them dirty sum'bitches up with a quickness!!

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
They aren't paying taxes on their work, over 5 Million of them in the US, that is why Social Security is failing; over half a million of them marched in California before, they should have been detained and kicked out or hell just detained and held there for a few days; bet that would keep them from comming in... find who they were and fire them and force them out. They take our resources and don't pay taxes needed to run them. Basterds need to be kicked out.

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
It's not just a matter of them not paying taxes, it's that the majority of the money they make is being sent back to Mexico or whatever country they come from. I'm familiar with what they're doing since I used to be married to a mexican girl and I worked construction in Texas for over 20 years. The guys on the jobs would tell me what they were doing to get around our laws and how easy they are to bypass. I have no problem with anyone coming here to make a better life for themselves but dammit, they need to do it "legally" ...

The bottom line is that this shit is out of control and needs to be stopped ...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
The people are overwhelmingly against this Bullshit, but we don't have representatives in DC. We have craven corporate stooges and minority special interest whores in Congress.

Two choices left: lock and load, or learn Spanish.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
I'M SO ANGRY OVER THIS I CAN'T SEE STRAIGHT. :mad: :evil:

TURN 'EM OUT OF OFFICE, VOLUNTARILY OR FORCIBLY! :evil:

·
Registered
337 Posts
What remains of our country will not lsat more than another 15 years.

The southern border war in half that time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts