AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently recording on VHS (sorry) the movie "Gateway to the Thunderstorm" that I told you all about last week. They decided to run the whole movie (all four parts) in one shot today so I'm getting it ALL, along with Russian language commercials. Remember, lots of AK74's, PKM's, grenade launchers, Mi-24's, BMP's, RGD-5's, etc. Current Russian movie of the Army fighting in Chechnya. NO SUBTITLES. Ponymaesh po Russki? I'll be happy to mail the tape to the first person that asks me (that posts here) and if you guys want to make a list and mail it around.........feel free. If not........screw you all, beatches. :grin:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
i wanna see it!!!,....but alas the last VCR i had was a 12ga. target when i was 18!

can anyone put it on a dvd?

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Preferably a DVD copy, if anyone gets this and transfers the tape to dvd

Bas

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Tomovich...I will be glad to take a copy of it (since the other guys want DVD)!! I don't speak a lick of Russian, but that doesn't matter to me. Let me know if the offer is still good. Thanks! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How's this..........the offer's still good IF you can put it on DVD and then "disperse" it further to the minions of the akforum populace???? Apparantly that's what's best for the "group".

I have two DVD's but neither records................so, can you burn it to disk Chinook? If so..........shoot me your address via e-mail and I'll mail you the tape (after I watch it one more time!!)!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Sounds like this is gonna be great! I would love to be on the list to see the DVD PLEASE! I don't speak Japanese either but I 'had' an original Japanese copy of the "Seven Samuri". Bad thing about tape is it died! DVD's do not if they are taken care of.

·
Registered
129 Posts
ME ME I WANT A DVD!!!

:reaper: :hail: :sniper: :animak: :bh: :dance: :shock: :twirl:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Calm down gang! :shock: AS soon as I get an e-mailed address we'll get the ball rolling...... :cool:

my e-mail = [email protected]

ALSO.........I just saw a show yesterday called, I think it was, "Roadblock" (English translation)...........another cool show. No subtitles. As a matter of fact, some guys were speaking Arabic (Chechins) and there were Russian subtitles! I thought that was funny. Anyway...........It was about an Army roadblock in Chechnya that was being harrassed by a sniper and it turned out to be the young chick who had been pimpimng her sister to the Russki soldati for AMMO (30 cartridges for a lay) and then she'ld use them on the soldiers! Tons of AK74's with black folding 100 series stocks and almost all with shiny plum magazines. Weird!!! A few wood stocked Dragunovs. :cool:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
where do you find these movies?

·
Registered
242 Posts
russkie movie

Hey Tomovich are you getting copys made? to trade/rent/sell/lend count me IN !!!! Thanks Moses

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Tomovich...did you get my email I sent you? I can get dvd copies made from the tape!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chinook...........

I didn't until just now I looked in my spam quarantine folder and I think I see it in there. Hmm? :neutral: I'll go take a peek and get back to you.............

cruzie27............I have DirecTV (I live so rural I get NO tv via antenna) and they have an "International" package available. I even needed to get a special dish for it because I'm now picking up two different satellites. But anyway, I currently get FOUR Russian channels. Of course one is a MTV type :neutral: ....... I did this because my wife is Russian and it helps me learn also, yada yada yada......... :cool: ............I think DishNetwork has the same type package available. Check into it man..............just remember..........no subtitles!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Put me in line. I need to see this one.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MOSES and FIREMAN...........

looks like it shouldn't be a problem. I'll be mailing this tape to Chinook and he'll get DVD's burned.

So there!!!!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Tomovich said:
MOSES and FIREMAN...........

looks like it shouldn't be a problem. I'll be mailing this tape to Chinook and he'll get DVD's burned.

So there!!!!!!! :wink:
Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Tomovich said:
Chinook...........

I didn't until just now I looked in my spam quarantine folder and I think I see it in there. Hmm? :neutral: I'll go take a peek and get back to you.............

cruzie27............I have DirecTV (I live so rural I get NO tv via antenna) and they have an "International" package available. I even needed to get a special dish for it because I'm now picking up two different satellites. But anyway, I currently get FOUR Russian channels. Of course one is a MTV type :neutral: ....... I did this because my wife is Russian and it helps me learn also, yada yada yada......... :cool: ............I think DishNetwork has the same type package available. Check into it man..............just remember..........no subtitles!

sounds interesting,.seems like every counrty has a mtv type of channel,...the arabic ones are interesting....but i would have to trade in the currenty Ms. 27 for one that can translate for me.

now,...... where was that mail order bride flier?

just kidding,...if Ms. 27 saw that i think,....no make that i know she would use my AK's on me :animak:

·
Registered
621 Posts
chinook. Does it take regular cds or do you have to have a burnable DVD to copy that. I would be willing to donate a few cds for you to burn copies of.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Same here, especially if you take into account the postal costs of shipping outside CONUS. Let me know how to compensate you if you're ready.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All,

I will post here when I get it in the mail to Chinook................

......and if that movie "Guard Post" comes on again I'll record that one too. :wink: I'll take of y'all.......... :cool:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts