AK Rifles banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Article

The governor has officially declared that people with my views have no place in NY. I guess the whole "democracy" thing was too difficult for him so he decided it would be easier if all those pesky people who disagree with him would just go. He should run for office in China, their policy for dissenters seems very similar to what he seems to want.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I'm not sure how I'd handle moving out of state if my home state decided to pass some sort of draconian anti-constitutional BS like New York has. But one thing is absolutely certain, I'll never never never move TO a state that has such BS in place. The list of those states is short but getting longer every day it seems. Hell, I won't even visit New York. Fuck'em.

Reactions: Bondmen

·
Banned
950 Posts
Most people I've met from California or New York bring their ideology with them. So let them stay there- they think they are better than everyone else, might as well never fight out how wrong they are.

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
Attention All Criminals....we are soon to be unarmed and rid of those self righteous good guys!

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
"they have no place in the state of New York. Because that is not who New Yorkers are."
Oh yeah, cuz we all know that a group of people living in New York couldn't possibly be New Yorkers
If I were independently wealthy, I'd retain a residence (very low value to keep from having to pay much property tax) just so I could vote on all the elections and propositions, etc. just like all those liberal elites get to do.

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
And when you leave NY they'll charge you an "exit tax" because you hadn't paid your fair share of their bills yet!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It was the only decent job I could get coming out of school in 2012; in retrospect I should have held out for something in a better location. It doesn't help that my field went from being on the verge of a huge expansion to being literally regulated to death over the last few years. I'm working on more than a few different plans to get out, but they're all gonna take at least a few more months.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
It was the only decent job I could get coming out of school in 2012; in retrospect I should have held out for something in a better location. It doesn't help that my field went from being on the verge of a huge expansion to being literally regulated to death over the last few years. I'm working on more than a few different plans to get out, but they're all gonna take at least a few more months.
What field? (PM if you dont want the world to know.)

·
Registered
449 Posts
People need to stop moving away and start hanging their dirty laundry from lamp-posts. Moving away is like letting weeds grow in your garden and moving your flowers.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
People need to stop moving away and start hanging their dirty laundry from lamp-posts. Moving away is like letting weeds grow in your garden and moving your flowers.
I'm not even from there, so I'm not gonna feel one bit guilty about getting the hell out of that cesspool as quick as I can. I understand where you're coming from, but even if everyone who opposed crap like this did stay, the libs still would outnumber conservatives 2 to 1, and they reproduce faster too. Cuomo didn't seize power in some coup, he got elected by a huge majority. The guy is exactly what NY wanted. Funny how the liberals preach tolerance and inclusiveness until they have an overwhelming majority over the people they don't like...

PM sent to corrosive

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'm pretty sure Rosa Parks was outnumbered on that bus, too.

I'm not even from there, so I'm not gonna feel one bit guilty about getting the hell out of that cesspool as quick as I can. I understand where you're coming from, but even if everyone who opposed crap like this did stay, the libs still would outnumber conservatives 2 to 1, and they reproduce faster too. Cuomo didn't seize power in some coup, he got elected by a huge majority. The guy is exactly what NY wanted. Funny how the liberals preach tolerance and inclusiveness until they have an overwhelming majority over the people they don't like...

PM sent to corrosive

1 - 17 of 17 Posts