AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I loved it when they would catch a deal like that happening on AR15, all the mods would post stuff bashing the seller. Obviously it was an ATF agent trying to catch someone.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I wonder if he's an overseas character with all the misspellings. Maybe a plain old fashioned scam.

ATF is getting desperate if it's those c*cksucking JBT's.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Actually probably not. You see once you send the $200...you'll never hear from him again! What are you going to do? call the Cops? I don't think it is an ATF entrapment, more like a Euro-scam.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
It's probably real, he just is clueless as to US laws... that or it is a scam and those are airsoft guns... or he is faking it, they could be resin.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's anyones guess. I would be cool to have one show up on your doorstep you could always demill it really quick, LOL (just kidding ATF)

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
just for shits and giggles i sent a email to the seller,...

i told him that it would not be legal to own that here,....and told him if he wanted to sell it here he would have to chop it up into little parts,..with no reciver,. barrel,..silencer,..or grenade launcher.

yeah it would be nice to get a FA Krinkov in the mail and rip thru a mag or two,..then quick toss it on the band saw,... but sooooo not worth the jail time.

if it is not a scam,.. and not a alphabet boys trap,..the guy could sell the parts for more than what he is asking for the whole thing,..well if it is even legal to send parts over here,...god only knows if the atf has a rule against that as well.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
This reminds me of the time I found a $32,000 car on Ebay for $12,000. It was basically new with 8,000 miles on it. The guy's location was Paris France. He also had a nice long story to go along with the auction about how he just moved to Paris from San Fransisco. He desperately needed money so he had to sell his car quick.

I told him I would pay cash for it. He quickly replied back and told me to send him a money order, all my info etc.. and he would work out all the shipping to the US. I replied back and said I'm living in Germany only a 5-6 hour drive away from Paris. I told him I would pick it up and pay him Euro or American cash in hand whichever his preference.

I never heard back from him. I wonder why? :goof:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts