AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They wouldn't let Danial Defense run an ad during the Superbowl. Despite how many thug's play in the league. Yet defending your family is verboten. Screw these ass hat's. I used to love to watch the Bronco's and Bengal's. I guess my 2A right's come first.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Yeah and next year scanners and clear purses for the women. The NF'nL has bought into the Bloomberg BS and made stadiums criminal safe zones. Better to put one's hard earned cash into freedom keepers and liberty teeth and not game tickets! Let's make it happen.

The War on Guns: There's Really Only One Appropriate Response

·
Registered
367 Posts
Please don't bring that garbage on to this site as well.

The DD "commercial" was never going to air during the Super Bowl. DD spent very little money on the ad and couldn't afford the one time cost to run it nationally.

I dig DD's stuff, but they are playing a game that relies on the gun communities (apparent) lack of intelligence and a want to feel slighted, mistreated and abused.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Well the first one is why gun owners should not pay for NF'nL tickets; because owners have sold out to the disarmament fascists. And the second link relates DD business practice of favoring a certain gun-owning class over others and may explain regular gun owners hesitation to help fund their Stupor Bowl commercial. I hope this explanation helps.

·
Registered
623 Posts
So, watch online and don't buy any merchandise... don't understand why you'd "boycott" any further than that.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I guess I just don't get how depriving yourself of watching something you enjoy (if you enjoy watching football) gets you or the 2A anywhere... The NFL doesn't get anything out of you watching a game online, they make their money off of jerseys, tickets, of other BS that comes along with it. Kinda like when people "boycott" certain actors, I could care less. I refuse to go to theaters period, I don't buy DVD's, I see a movie I want to watch, I find it online and watch it how does that benefit any anti-gunners?

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I guess I'm just a dickhead for not supporting an organization that doesn't support the 2A.
Don't go that far, Jag.
Not everyone can or will support anything and everything. That's just the way it is and is as different as opinions or the choice of car one drives. What you want to watch for is if an entity actively pursues with intent to do damage to the 2nd. Inaction towards something doesn't make an enemy, action towards something with intent to harm does. I don't go to Burger King but that don't mean I want to see them fail.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I think it's mostly about the money so not spending it is the key act of resistance and principle here.

It behoovs US all to remember that that verbally facile, high moron Albert Gore (as my late friend Frank Hood remarked), made over $100,000,000 by owning a cable TV channel that he eventually sold to Al Jazeera because millions of cable subscribers paid a few cents per month to carry it! There are doubtless others marching lockstep in his footsteps similarly enriching themselves largely undetected at subscribers expense.

Khrushchev said we'd sell the rope the collectivists would use to hang us, or something along that line, and of course he was right.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
They are getting more FREE air time than they could have ever afforded to pay . I just seen the commercial on the news. I also got sent a link to it thru a email today.

They have a good pr guy for sure.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Simple, I haven't watched the NFL for close to 25 years. It's like watching WWF wrestling, IMHO. I live to watch football from the peewee level to college, after that it is just a joke.

Reactions: texgal

·
Super Moderator
25,791 Posts
Please don't bring that garbage on to this site as well.

The DD "commercial" was never going to air during the Super Bowl. DD spent very little money on the ad and couldn't afford the one time cost to run it nationally.

I dig DD's stuff, but they are playing a game that relies on the gun communities (apparent) lack of intelligence and a want to feel slighted, mistreated and abused.
You hit the nail on the head with this!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Tell us then - what is "the news" JoeMomma. Do you say ABC, cBS and Nbc along with Cnn and Fox is the news (MSNBC is on the brink of dead air). These sources are free of personal opinion? Remember there are 1,000 things that happen each day and could be news so why do we hear about only 5 or 6 of the exact same stories from all the so called news stations in a given day?

Maybe news is what's produced by the "approved journalists" who are liked by the Obama Administration or the US Senate? Why would they prefer certain individuals if they were all just reporting the news? It is past time to wake up and smell the coffee for those who think being spoon fed a few stories is anything close to what's news in our vast country and the world in general.

Now this ^ is my opinion, and it's not news.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/05/23/eric_holder_will_lead_investigation_into_journalist_warrant_that_he_approved.html

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/senate-panel-approves-definition-of-journalist

http://www.mediaite.com/online/photojournalists-protest-white-houses-aggressive-stalinist-image-making-of-obama/

·
Super Moderator
25,791 Posts
Congratulation's, you actually have an opinion, but you still need to post links. This one has run its course, lets talk about guns.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.