AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll have 22 AK's :neutral: Lord have mercy. Funny thing, a couple years ago I was in California for a wedding and the subject of guns came up with one of my cousin's. He was like wait untill you see what i got, so he goes in the other room and comes back with a chicom SKS with a cheap scope and a 30rd mag. He's like u gotta get one of these, so i tell him yeah i got three of them and three ak's as well, he about died when i told him that. Soon i'll have 22 AK's, lol. When i told him i had three AK's he had that dumbfounded "why" look on his face. People just dont understand addictions. :twisted:

·
Registered
551 Posts
I understand addictions when they're reasonable.

My good friend here in Houston that goes shooting with me on a regular basis is one of the AR side regulars, and has been for years. I think he's on this 15th AR or something like that. I asked him why, and said he'd get tired of them eventually. :twisted: He disagreed.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
the disease is good, I have 11 Ak kits,......but I have to draw the damn line at $150 30rd colored Bulgy mags fo sho

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
I don't expect to build all of my kits. We've got a 5-year-old boy, and I've put aside one of everything for him.

If he doesn't care to build them himself when he's grown, I'm sure he'll be able to sell them for more than I paid.

·
Registered
176 Posts
People don't understand....the addiction. It comes down to, not how many and why do you have that many. Its about... this one is Hungarian, this one is Romanian, this one Polish, this one is Bulgarian, etc, etc. It basically the same AK, but different types from different countries. That is what addicts me. All different but all basically the same....sort of.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts