AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You have to eat here. The whole building my be 400sq feet. Five tables with seating for 20 people. I remember my dad and grandfather taking me there when I was 5 or 6 maybe. It has not changed one bit and I'm 46 now.

They offer beef or pork with hot , medium, or mild sauce. Slaw or no slaw, and plain lays chips. That's it! :) No fries no jumbo or combo meals. You will see farmers covered in mud from the rice fields ,men in suits, whites, blacks, old and young. If there is a empty chair you sit down if you know the other men or not. This building has been there since 1950 the original building fell in the White river during a flood.

My grandmother is dying I went to see her this weekend. I used to sneak my Grandfather over there to eat. My grandmother kept him on a short leash after his first heart attack. :) I had to go eat there. Got to thinking about my dad and grandfather. I need some grandkids to take there now.

http://www.roadfood.com/Restaurant/Reviews/2453/craigs

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Sounds like a great place to eat. Some of those mom and pop places are hard to beat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts