AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because somehow you managed to be the 500th person to signup at THE AK FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On behalf of Ken Roberts of Redstar Arms, I want to congratulate you for helping make the site break the 500 member level.

Ken contacted us a few days ago and was really impressed with the new site....so impressed that he said he wanted to give the 500th member a FREE Miss RSA Poster and a FREE RSA Fully Adjustable Fire Control Group!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Excellent! As always, Ken you da man!!

Congrats IEDmagnet!

Mike

·
Registered
881 Posts
Wow, that's awesome!

Congrats to IEDmagnet!!!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Congrats IED Magnet,...................where the hell are you! :grin:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
It's just a troll account I opened, just go ahead and send em to me!!!! I believe most of you already have my number.... :twisted:

Congratulations IED Magnet!!!! Lucky son of a gun.... :mrgreen:

And Thanks for being our 500th..On to 1,000!!!!! :smile:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
well you know with a name like IED Magnet, you gotta be lucky to still be above ground,.... :wink:

congrats man!

·
Registered
881 Posts
cruzie27 said:
well you know with a name like IED Magnet, you gotta be lucky to still be above ground,.... :wink:

congrats man!
Not so fast...

He hasn't replied to this thread yet so maybe....

:twisted:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
M4arc said:
cruzie27 said:

congrats man!
Not so fast...

wasnt he back? it would really suck ass to catch one here in the states

·
Registered
881 Posts
cruzie27 said:
M4arc said:
cruzie27 said:

congrats man!
Not so fast...

wasnt he back? it would really suck ass to catch one here in the states
I was only joking. :oops:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I think it should go to member #36. :goof:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I Win!

Yeee Haaaawww! I needed one of those!!! That is one of the cooolest things I have ever seen...I can see this is going to be a lot of fun. Yes I call myself IED magnet because I have Been Directly Hit i.e. sustained damage to my truck (m1114) 3 times and my convoys were hit 7 times in as many months. I just got home from a year in north central Iraq in Oct of 05. Thanks everone! :goof:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts