AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this scope for a few years now and never really ID'd it, model#, manufacturer, etc. I've looked in Kalinka/Eastwave, Russian Optics dot net and some other Com Bloc era optic sites with no luck.
Just recently I've taken it back out of the safe and giving it another go at it. i think this might belong on a Tigr but need someone who can tell me with certainty and show me some documentation on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lynx/Trot sight perhaps, not sure of exact model. Riflescope Trot-6 M - optical sights
Excellent Miglan20,
From what you've given me I was able to get a great starting point and this is what I found on this so far. Though mine doesn't have the illuminated reticle. Seems that these are rather hard to find even once you find the make & model online. I got a lot of "404 errors" to links on this but I did find more info on this. Thanks for your help.

"LYNX-6" 7X29 RIFLESCOPE W/SIDE MOUNT BRACKET
ILLUMINATED RANGEFINDING RETICULE
Made in Russia by Novosibirsk
These are brand new shipped in original factory heavy black vinyl carrying cases. Lynx-6 features 7x power with an illuminated rangefinding reticule, and is perfect for use on Tigr/SVD, AK and Saiga/Vepr rifles. An incredible value, this rifle scope can be used in daylight without the need for illumination, or the reticle can be operated in low light or at night, with standard watch style batteries. This optic is supplied direct from the factory with the correct side mounting bracket that will attach to all types of Russian designed small arms, and has the ability to adjust on it's rings to provide the exact eye relief on any variation of receiver or stock configuration. Bracket is fully adjustable and centers the scope over the centerline of the bore. Lynx-6 is equipped with target style reticle adjusting turrets and a 1,100 meter rangefinder of the horizontal design. Bullet drop compensation is set for the 7,62x54R cartridge, but is also quite excellent for Saiga and Vepr .308 rifles.
L7X Russian Lynx-6 7x29mm rifle scope

1 - 4 of 4 Posts