AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us gun loving nuts will be hosting a Shoot in Northern WV the weekend of June 10th. We will have on site camping. This is by no means anything as big as Knob Creek. We have had 2 in the past and we're still learning the ropes. Anybody interested in some good clean air in the WV hills and a chance to shoot at an unresticted range, look us up.

Details can be found here:

http://www.gunco.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21543

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've had the pleasure of becoming friends with Preach, Cephus, and all the other WV boy's, and to say they put on a good shoot would be an understatement.
Having only seen the pics, and listened to those who went, I would highly recommend attending if you're in the area. Hopefully one day I'll sneek up to those hills and get to meet them face to face!

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
I've seen pictures of a Gunco Shoot. I think it will be a great time. If I was closer, I would definitely be packing my bags for the weekend!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Shoot

Thanks for the kind invite. I would love to do this and meet everyone. It is a liitle far away at this point but I will put on my calender and try hard to keep open.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Ah now come you two, one of you is from Ohio and the other from Virginia and you're saying it's too far away??? :grin:

We got boys that showing up from Texas, Florida, and Chicago. :grin: :grin:

Just razzin' ya a little folks. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
mind if i ask were, might kill to birds with one stone and go see the family before i head to the shoot. i have family in Itman, Mullens,Beckleyaera. figure since you said north might be a drive if its up white Sulfur spring way.

fraid im not much on camping.

Ronald

Edit, i am a idiot, should have clicked the link.

i see you even had a map.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was talking about the time frame being to far away. Anogther prime example that what you hear is not allways what was said. I plan on trying, will let you know for sure in a future date as it gets closer.

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
VaFisher said:
I was talking about the time frame being to far away. Anogther prime example that what you hear is not allways what was said. I plan on trying, will let you know for sure in a future date as it gets closer.
I understood what you meant. I was just using the oppurtunity to get in a joke, make people laugh and get to know some new friends. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. :smile:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Both previous shoots were a spectacle to behold. I would highly advise bringing hearing protection and a good pair of boots (the BS gets really deep).

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Just wanted to update this thread and let everybody this is still on. Hope to see y'all there. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
261 Posts
I just down loaded the map from your link and did a mapquest for Mannington..... looks to be 5 hrs. from me..... I think I may try to make it
,But only if Bullpuped AKs are welcome..... I'll Have my second one finished by then....

·
Registered
4 Posts
what time is everybody getting to the shoot on friday? I got the day off so if i can get scubadvr out of bed we'll be there by noon..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts