·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never too old for a picture with santa.

·
Registered
21,771 Posts
I bit my finger until it bled trying not to say something wholly inappropriate......

...and NO Traak's... you cannot sit on my lap. You have lost that privilege when you decided to be naughty... but not naughty enough for me. Ho ho ho bitch!

Reactions: TRAAK's

·
Registered
21,771 Posts
re- gift just for you...hoe...hoe...hoe.....:roflmao:
LOL you still can't sit on my lap.

Even fewer can sit on my face. I'm still a motor mouth lolololllbbblllttttttttpppttttt

·
Premium Member
13,070 Posts
Foun you one,G....says she luv her some 10Gauge....Miss lapoplenty

·
Registered
21,771 Posts
I forgot my snorkel.. That one is alllllllllllllllllll yours Traaks!

·
Registered
21,771 Posts
lol that kinda whoaman is left to will36 and snakebite

·
Premium Member
13,070 Posts
Hey 1968roadrunner,
10Gauge backed out on a date with Miss lapoplenty. Since we took over your thread, me and G want you to have a gift. She luv her some leo and is all yours.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@traaks I gotta take you up on that she is really someone I could get lost in... Literally.

@7n6 ya that's really me. Santa was afraid, but I was gentle.

·
Premium Member
13,070 Posts
Happy to see you have a sense of humor. 10Gauge and I had some good laughs over this thread Saturday evening and Lord knows most of us need a break. Enjoy your Holidays....:cool:

Note: Anyone heard from Bender since his aspiration attack ?

·
Premium Member
13,070 Posts
I swear I read this thread 3 or 4 times and laughed my ass off every time. Good stuff.
Glad you checked in Bender, thought you might have left us. 10Gauge has a quick wit and I laughed through this one as well. I see will36 gave Miss lapoplenty high praises but she luvin sum 68runner now..lol

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
I would hit that..

.Right in the face with a fryin' pan so I could run away. BUT you know there is someone, somewhere that hit that last night. The ugliest woman in the world can have a dick just for the asking. There is a horny hard dick for every nookie out there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts