AK Rifles banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
I believe it was all a 'put on'. We'll just have to agree to disagree, and that's okay.
Here are my problems with the whole thing.

1. Over the years people never said why the government would take out JFK. I have heard someone say the mob took him out since JFK was going after the mafia.

2. If the government was involved, why no whistle blower? After all these years no one has came forward and said the government did it. The SEAL who killed Bin Laden is out blabbing about it in interviews, a movie was made about it, and the guy has a book. SEALs are not suppose to talk about their missions. There are people suggesting government involvement with no evidence. Just people’s opinions. There were whistle blowers at the NSA saying NSA is spying on Americans.

3. Why make Oswald a Marxist? Why not a right wing nut job as the media calls them? The left already was vilifying Conservatives at that point. Oswald being made into a right wing nut job would further the left’s agenda at turning people against Conservatives.

4. Some people think the movie JFK is factual and a documentary. There are errors in that movie especially how Kennedy was seated in the car. I can’t remember which way it was but JFK was either sitting higher or lower than in the movie and he was either further inboard or out from the side of the car than in the movie. In real life JFK was in line with the person in front of him not out of position like in the movie. The bullet would had a straight line in real life unlike what the movie was trying to portray.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
You are all missing the point of JFK's shooting. Follow the money. Harry Truman warned about the "Military Industrial Complex".

JFK was getting ready to pull us out of Vietnam. Think of all the government contracts that were awarded for that conflict and beyond.

Built up the Air Force to have a Strategic Air Command. Built up the Navy to have a two ocean fleet. A whole lot of money would not have changed hands without the war.

Just saying....

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
You are all missing the point of JFK's shooting. Follow the money. Harry Truman warned about the "Military Industrial Complex".

JFK was getting ready to pull us out of Vietnam. Think of all the government contracts that were awarded for that conflict and beyond.

Built up the Air Force to have a Strategic Air Command. Built up the Navy to have a two ocean fleet. A whole lot of money would not have changed hands without the war.

Just saying....
It was General of the Army Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Allied Commander who warned of the military industrial complex in his farewell address at the end of his presidency. JFK got America involved in Vietnam by sending advisors there. Eisenhower would not get America involved in Vietnam when the French wanted us to get involved. Eisenhower also warned about universities and government working together.

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
Smart man, Eisenhower. I’ve never heard anyone make a valid argument that he wasn’t.

Every president gets a drubbing from the opposing party, but the best criticism they’ve ever come up with was that he probably played too much golf while in office.

·
Super Moderator
26,879 Posts
I don’t agree with that. I know the government does a lot of sketchy and questionable things.

Oswald called himself a Marxist and also traveled to the Soviet Union. He also supported Castro.
Read the book "On The Trail Of The Assassins" for a more in depth study of Oswald. That guy was about as marxist as Nixon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
SmallArmsSolutions just finished his 5 part series about the shooting. Him previously being a forensic investigator, he only focused on the physical evidence and ballistic effects. Pretty conclusive in my opinion.

Basically, Oswald and his Carcano, and that is it. All shots came from the depository.

Worth a watch, total runtime is about an hour. Find him on youtube if you do not know of him already.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Here are my problems with the whole thing.

1. Over the years people never said why the government would take out JFK. I have heard someone say the mob took him out since JFK was going after the mafia.

2. If the government was involved, why no whistle blower? After all these years no one has came forward and said the government did it. The SEAL who killed Bin Laden is out blabbing about it in interviews, a movie was made about it, and the guy has a book. SEALs are not suppose to talk about their missions. There are people suggesting government involvement with no evidence. Just people’s opinions. There were whistle blowers at the NSA saying NSA is spying on Americans.

3. Why make Oswald a Marxist? Why not a right wing nut job as the media calls them? The left already was vilifying Conservatives at that point. Oswald being made into a right wing nut job would further the left’s agenda at turning people against Conservatives.

4. Some people think the movie JFK is factual and a documentary. There are errors in that movie especially how Kennedy was seated in the car. I can’t remember which way it was but JFK was either sitting higher or lower than in the movie and he was either further inboard or out from the side of the car than in the movie. In real life JFK was in line with the person in front of him not out of position like in the movie. The bullet would had a straight line in real life unlike what the movie was trying to portray.
new update to JFK movie and killing that tells more as some people worked long periods in records to find out things that weren't known before. JFK was taken out as he was doing lots of things to have peace in other parts of the world but mostly because he wanted our soldiers out of the losing vietnam war and was going to start pulling them out in 1964 i think, not just a few at a time but whole divisions. even by 1963 he and all others knew it was a war that couldn't won. he had already set in motion for this to happen and had it lined out on paper as in orders for the military to get this done but as soon as he was killed johnson stopped it and instead sent more american boys to die and drag it out for 10 more years. wars allow for defense business's to make BIG money plus the brass can move up to higher positions which lets them make more money. i've seen this on the civilian side after 33+ years of working where jobs where made up out thin air to help someone they liked and as with the military as one person moved up their friend just happen to get the job they had and so on and so on, even if they shouldn't and couldn't do the job. you want to talk about PC used to the max no place more then on the civilian side. in their new movie it showed there were 2 of times where JFK was to be taken out using in Chicago that just so happen to have the same thing going on with him that LHO did to set him up as a patsy. there was another hit set for florida i think but both places were passed over so dallas it was.

there is so much more info to be seen and read about now that gives a clear picture of what was happening and why and with what we have all witnessed in 2020 as far as what happen to election and what they were doing to President Trump before he was even in office and all the time he was in office a person can see back then it would have been easier to buffalo the american people, the problem was the film taken by a citizen that had no ideal what he was going capture. one more thing you don't think they were going to let bobby win as he would have like his brother and they couldn't have that.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
It was General of the Army Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Allied Commander who warned of the military industrial complex in his farewell address at the end of his presidency. JFK got America involved in Vietnam by sending advisors there. Eisenhower would not get America involved in Vietnam when the French wanted us to get involved. Eisenhower also warned about universities and government working together.

I need to make a correction to what I posted. I did some research in some books I have. One of those books is "Vietnam - A Complete Photographic History". The following, except the Charles De Gaulle part, is from that book's Vietnam Chronology section.

It was Truman not Kennedy who sent in advisors to Vietnam in June, 1950. March, 1950 America made its first financial aid to pro-French Vietnam channeling it through France.

Eisenhower did not want to have US forces fighting in Vietnam since the Korean Armistice was recently signed ending hostilities in Korea. Eisenhower did give aid directly to South Vietnam bypassing France In October, 1954. US also took over full training duties of Vietnamese troops and the last of French troops leave Vietnam in April, 1956.

There were 11,000 American troops in Vietnam by December, 1962.

Charles De Gaulle who was President of France at this time warned Kennedy about Vietnam, saying it will be an endless entanglement and a bottomless military and political quagmire. This excerpt was taken from a New York Times article on March 15, 1972. Misspelling theirs not mine.

“You will find,” I said to him, “that intervention in this area will be an endless entanglement. Once a nation has been aroused, no foreign power, however strong, can impose its will upon it. You will discover this for yourselves. For even if you find local.leaders who in their own interests are prepared to obey you, the people will not agree to it, and indeed do not want you. The ideology which you invoke will make no difference. Indeed, in the eyes of the masses it will become identified with your will to power. That is why the more you become involved out there against Communism, the more the Communists will appear as the champions of national independence, and the more support they will receive, if only from despair.
“We French have had experience of it. Yott Americans wanted to take our place in Indochina. Now you want to take over where we left off and revive a war which we brought to an end. I predict that you will sink step by step into a bottomless military and political quagmire, hOwever much you spend in men and money. What you, we and others ought to do for unhappy Asia is not to take over the running of these States ourselves, but to provide them with the means to escape from the misery and humiliation which, there as elsewhere, are the causes of totalitarian regimes. I tell you this in the name of the West.”

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
new update to JFK movie and killing that tells more as some people worked long periods in records to find out things that weren't known before. JFK was taken out as he was doing lots of things to have peace in other parts of the world but mostly because he wanted our soldiers out of the losing vietnam war and was going to start pulling them out in 1964 i think, not just a few at a time but whole divisions. even by 1963 he and all others knew it was a war that couldn't won. he had already set in motion for this to happen and had it lined out on paper as in orders for the military to get this done but as soon as he was killed johnson stopped it and instead sent more american boys to die and drag it out for 10 more years. wars allow for defense business's to make BIG money plus the brass can move up to higher positions which lets them make more money. i've seen this on the civilian side after 33+ years of working where jobs where made up out thin air to help someone they liked and as with the military as one person moved up their friend just happen to get the job they had and so on and so on, even if they shouldn't and couldn't do the job. you want to talk about PC used to the max no place more then on the civilian side. in their new movie it showed there were 2 of times where JFK was to be taken out using in Chicago that just so happen to have the same thing going on with him that LHO did to set him up as a patsy. there was another hit set for florida i think but both places were passed over so dallas it was.

there is so much more info to be seen and read about now that gives a clear picture of what was happening and why and with what we have all witnessed in 2020 as far as what happen to election and what they were doing to President Trump before he was even in office and all the time he was in office a person can see back then it would have been easier to buffalo the american people, the problem was the film taken by a citizen that had no ideal what he was going capture. one more thing you don't think they were going to let bobby win as he would have like his brother and they couldn't have that.
So a movie that changed the seating position of Kennedy to make it seem impossible for Oswald to make the shots that killed Kennedy is credible? I saw JFK the movie.

There were several assassinations in the 1960s besides JFK. Sirhan Sirhan killed Robert Kennedy, he is still alive. Malcolm X was killed by three Nation of Islam people who got life sentences. MLK assassination is claimed by some to be government involvement which there is no proof. Loyd Jowers claimed to have received $100,000 to arrange King's assassination. A sister of Jowers admitted that he had fabricated the story so he could make $300,000 from selling the story, and she in turn corroborated his story in order to get some money to pay her income tax.

·
Banned
81 Posts

Just saying....
Oh My. You mange to get so much so wrong... consistently. Just saying...

·
Registered
38 Posts
There were so many things I hoped the files would be opened and made public on during the Trump presidency - the truth behind the JFK assassination, what is really known about UFO's, government involvement in the Oklahoma City bombing, the contents of the FBI files on Michael "Dr. Martin Luther" King's crimes and perversions, FDR's knowledge and provoking of the coming Pearl Harbor attack as a way of getting us into a war with Germany, the Globalist Satanic pedophile secret society, etc.

But it seems that a president is for 4 years and "The Swamp" is forever, and with the backing of powerful Democrats and "Swamp Creature" RINO Republicans, Trump spent most of his time fighting off their attacks on him and their Congressional and judicial stonewalling of everything he tried to get done.
I think the same people who cheated and got Biden elected are the very same ones that have had their hands in all sorts of assassinations.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts