AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
There were so many things I hoped the files would be opened and made public on during the Trump presidency - the truth behind the JFK assassination, what is really known about UFO's, government involvement in the Oklahoma City bombing, the contents of the FBI files on Michael "Dr. Martin Luther" King's crimes and perversions, FDR's knowledge and provoking of the coming Pearl Harbor attack as a way of getting us into a war with Germany, the Globalist Satanic pedophile secret society, etc.

But it seems that a president is for 4 years and "The Swamp" is forever, and with the backing of powerful Democrats and "Swamp Creature" RINO Republicans, Trump spent most of his time fighting off their attacks on him and their Congressional and judicial stonewalling of everything he tried to get done.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Interestingly, this is the first thing I've seen posted anywhere this year about the JFK assassination......it's almost as if any news or discussion of it in the "mainstream" media has been suppressed.

I remember the day they killed JFK - who else here was around back then and remembers it too?

I remember when the murdered Marilyn Monroe to silence her on anything she knew about it too, and steal her diary that had this information in it.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Oswald had to be taken out so that the truth could be buried. Ruby knew he had a terminal illness so he had nothing to lose. Firm believer Ruby was in on the whole thing as well.

Classic mob hit technique - get a guy who is dying anyhow, give him enough that he knows his family is set after he goes, and then have him pull the trigger and basically clam up and say nothing for what remaining time he has left.

A guy who has only a couple years left at most, what are you going to threaten and scare him with? Life in prison? A death sentence that he will never live long enough anyhow to see carried out?

Oswald knew the banksters had set him up and used him as a patsy, so he had to be silenced before he could spill the beans.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
People complain about Marxists yet defend the Marxist Oswald. Can you say hypocrite?

As I have said before, the only reason people think JFK was such a great President is because he was a Democrat who was killed while in office. He screwed up a lot of things and looked like he was going to lose re-election. He also stole the Presidential election from Nixon.

I know people will say Kennedy would be a Republican today because he is not that far left. That says something about the Republican Party, how far left it has gone.

·
Super Moderator
26,757 Posts
People complain about Marxists yet defend the Marxist Oswald. Can you say hypocrite?

As I have said before, the only reason people think JFK was such a great President is because he was a Democrat who was killed while in office. He screwed up a lot of things and looked like he was going to lose re-election. He also stole the Presidential election from Nixon.

I know people will say Kennedy would be a Republican today because he is not that far left. That says something about the Republican Party, how far left it has gone.
Many believe Oswald was "sheep dipped".

Reactions: corpsman5

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
yep... I believe that Oswald was CIA. I believe his persona was fabricated in an attempt to fool the Russians.
I don’t agree with that. I know the government does a lot of sketchy and questionable things.

Oswald called himself a Marxist and also traveled to the Soviet Union. He also supported Castro.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
It's long, but I would encourage all to watch the video to which I posted a link above. I broke it up in 30 minute sections, which I watched after work for a few days.
I will admit I did not watch that since it was over 3 hours long.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts