AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really mean it.

When it was brought to me that there was a need for a forum like this, I was luke warm with the idea. Not that I was scared to start all over, I just knew what it was like having been on the other board from the begining. That coupled with the fact that my workload in the office has nearly doubled, I just don't have the time currently.

I am floored! ....having had the door open only a couple days, and there are currently close to 100 registered members.....damn! ...and the registered members are known people (the usual suspects) :wink:

I am floored....

I am proud.....

yet I am embarassed.

I am embarassed that I underestimated that the need for this place was so strong. You have my word, that I will do my best (as my work load will allow) to make this the place that you guys want. I would like to Thank All the moderaors for donating their time, to make this place what it is. I would also like to Thank Templar, and JohnO for taking on the responsibility of their new Staff positions. It is a very tough, thankless job.

...most imortantly I would like to Thank Krinkfreak for picking up the ball, and running with it. What you see here was all done on his back....

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I'm still a little wow'ed about all this as well and would like to thank all involved also...I was a little apprehensive about it at first, but am willing to work hard to make this place work, and it seems everyone else is excitted as I am about it...So long live akforum.net.. :grin:

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
It reminds me of a Pink Floyd tune:

It's a hell of start
It could be made into a monster
If we all pull together as a team

:twisted:

·
Registered
621 Posts
I love the attitude on this board. Alot less argueing and alot more just hangin out chatting. I feel that there is more knowledge on this board than any other board. Percentage wise. Thanks for letting me in on the ground floor of this thing. Now if we can jsut keep all the other rif raf and shady characters out of here.

G

·
0 Posts
762BODYDROPPER said:
I love the attitude on this board. Alot less argueing and alot more just hangin out chatting. I feel that there is more knowledge on this board than any other board. Percentage wise. Thanks for letting me in on the ground floor of this thing. Now if we can jsut keep all the other rif raf and shady characters out of here.
Well, they did let us in.................... :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apache said:

It's a hell of start
dude...is it 420 yet? :wink:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Rotdorn said:
Apache said:

It's a hell of start
dude...is it 420 yet? :wink:

Somewhere in the world! :dance: :bh:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Jugrunner said:
The apology is for asking me to join !! ... :wink: ...
We could'nt have an AK forum without you! :grin:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Proud member front-and-center. Love the place, especially the free sig and avatar features. Thanks!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thanks for the invite and the welcome.

Thank you for the invite... i was a relatively new guy to the other place... but am really looking forward to this place as a great source for alot of things.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
No apology needed.

Things just have a way of working out in life.
This place feels more and more like a home every time i come here.
Many of the same people, devoted to what we all love and what
we all have in common.

The best, most reliable weapon system in the world.

Im just glad to be here boss...:cool:

KyAKGuy

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Glad to see you here again Rotdorn

ETA: Always liked Rotdorn better than Jeep... :goof:

·
Registered
824 Posts
I, too, will try to be much more active here. It's good to have another place to call "home".

-GreatWarAZ

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
SalBO said:
I mainly just lurked and read over there but this place seems nice. I wish you all the best of luck....I hope to be more active here......
Hey Bobby!

Good to see you. :cool:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts