AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it if you object to the good ol' boy wink wink-nudge nudge racist vein that runs so deep thru a hobby i have had since i could stand you are so quickly attacked..?

I mean lets be honest im from a tiny town i dont tolerate it from either side.No person of color will speak the 'N' word in my presence-oh by the by i am a person of color.I find it vulgar and demeaning to the race.

Does no one understand how much harm that does to a hobby ,hell a lifestyle i enjoy immensely and would be sick not to be able to do.If Obam
wins this what we do here is in great danger-I live 5 mins from Ill. and its horrible what he did there to gun rights.My state Mo is opened up-we have carry permits (got one) Changed laws about defending your home and yourself,Made it a bad place for bad guys.

So flame away....sadly thats all expect.Not any answers of reason.No understanding of what im asking we (WE BEING GUN PEOPLE) are at times are own worst enemy.We bring to bear alot of negative feelings when they can point their anti-gun fingers and say 'DO you really want THEM having guns'..sigh..just had to get that off my chest.

:neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Post it somewhere else...not on this board.

KF

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.