AK Rifles banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
You have a procedural issue. You don’t hold one AK and look at another.

You should dog pile your AK’s and mount them to show dominance. When a new AK walks by you grab it, oil it, and put it on the dog pile and mount to demonstrate dominance. Ride hard and put away wet and an AK will love you long time.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
You have a procedural issue. You don’t hold one AK and look at another.

You should dog pile your AK’s and mount them to show dominance. When a new AK walks by you grab it, oil it, and put it on the dog pile and mount to demonstrate dominance. Ride hard and put away wet and an AK will love you long time.

BACK TO THE BIG AK SEX PILE!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
BACK TO THE BIG AK SEX PILE!!!
The multi cultural AK sex pile with Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Yugoslavian, Romanian, and Serbians. With me, the pale ass Merican, as the giant cherry on top.

I know you all want to see a picture but that kind of photography is illegal. Or at least it should be.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The multi cultural AK sex pile with Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Yugoslavian, Romanian, and Serbians. With me, the pale ass Merican, as the giant cherry on top.

I know you all want to see a picture but that kind of photography is illegal. Or at least it should be.
With all those female ak nationalities in one pile sounds more like your merican self will be on top of a royal rumble catfight

1 - 15 of 15 Posts