AK Rifles banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought three in 93 for $80 each....I don't know why.....still in the sealed plastic......

I was checking $ on my 75 and 100 Norinco AK drums and found this:

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=45637320

Why didn't I buy ten???????:roll:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
The ban hasn't even been extended! WTF?

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Pave said:
I bought three in 93 for $80 each....I don't know why.....still in the sealed plastic.....
...well, I 'll tell ya....box one up, and send it to.....

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I have one of those. I was thinking about converting it to 5.45, and using it in my AK. I'll never use it in my AR.

I was (and still may) swap the feed tower out with the little 10 round 5.45 mag that came with my SAR 2. The 5.45 rounds fit OK, but the shell holder inside would need to be opened up a bit (but there is room to do it).

It would be a fun, though challenging project, and it would be a heckovalot more useful that a big steel AR mag.

Besides, I could use that pinch welder for something besides receiver rails.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
eodinert said:
I have one of those. I was thinking about converting it to 5.45, and using it in my AK. I'll never use it in my AR.

I was (and still may) swap the feed tower out with the little 10 round 5.45 mag that came with my SAR 2. The 5.45 rounds fit OK, but the shell holder inside would need to be opened up a bit (but there is room to do it).

It would be a fun, though challenging project, and it would be a heckovalot more useful that a big steel AR mag.

Besides, I could use that pinch welder for something besides receiver rails.
I have beenthinking about the same thing. I have 2 of these .223 drums. IIf you want a .223 drum you can always buy a BetaMag. There has never been a 5.45 drum imported. I could also convert it to use in my Saiga .223 AK-100 clone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts