AK Rifles banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first post

Nice to see another AK board. I found the link from the VEPR forum on the Robarm site.

:dance:

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
EDIT: Now that you're fixed up, welcome aboard ... :twisted:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, it was a J-O-K-E

I thought it was appropriate. A classic first post type of question

and brownie points?? I hope this doesnt turn into an AK arfcom...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
welcome to the end all be all board for AK people :grin:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
polloi said:
Dude, it was a J-O-K-E

I thought it was appropriate. A classic first post type of question

and brownie points?? I hope this doesnt turn into an AK arfcom...
All is fine :lol: ... I just don't want you to draw the wrong attention.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehe, I understand.

but seriously, I wish I hadn't traded away my WASR-10 for a bubba'd 74 kit gun. It lasted a whole 6 rounds! Dummy cut the end off the shepards crook cause he couldn't get it in!! Didn't notice at time of inspection...

Last time I ever deal with someone who can't spell or pronounce the words "chevy" and "stereo" without seriously butchering them. I should have been more wise

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Glad you found us,.................a shepards hook is an easy fix,don't let that get you down! :wink:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcoming

But the shepards hook wasn't nearly the end of my problems with that rifle. The reciever was a Vulcan, of all brands, and the ejector rail got all jacked up just from those 6 rounds. Add to that the fact that it was later discovered the rifle was lacking the compliance parts the builder told me he installed - All was lost. This deal happened through the akfiles forums, and the guy ripped off another user for $600. If you ever frequented those forums you probably remember the controvesy I'm talking about.

The guy that lost $600 started legal procedings, but rather than send my stuff to the ATF for evidence, I sold the parts kit and now have a nice Vulcan reciever/paper weight in my living room!

Miss that good ole WASR-10

·
Registered
33 Posts
polloi said:
Thanks for the welcoming

Add to that the fact that it was later discovered the rifle was lacking the compliance parts the builder told me he installed. This deal happened through the akfiles forums, and the guy ripped off another user for $600. If you ever frequented those forums you probably remember the controvesy I'm talking about.

The guy that lost $600 started legal procedings, but rather than send my stuff to the ATF for evidence.
Oh do we remember that rifle, and seller. I actually saw that POS before it was totally tore down and rebuild. The members of Gunco all banded together with donated money and parts to make that AK one of the most beautiful around. What a tool though.

Welcome to the AK Forums polloi.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts