AK Rifles banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah, the bicycle grip is pretty unique. I would have a Valmet as well if it were not for that pesky thing called money.

I did pick up a Fiskars made bayonet a while ago.

·
Registered
6,276 Posts
I guess everything's for sale at a price, but I think you'd have to win a heck of a jackpot to part me from this rifle. I was very fortunate that the shop owner had it tucked away in a corner and didn't make the effort to sell anything on GunBroker.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
I first seen them in the early 70s. Interarms out of Virginia imported them. They put out a small booklet to have your dealer order from . I used to drool over the Valmets they had. As AKs wouldn't be in the U.S. until 1982. But I did order 2 K-98 Mausers from them.

·
Registered
6,276 Posts
That's up in to full auto pricing.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Found an M62s here locally in the 6K range.
3 green mags and bayonet go with it.
Really no idea why they are so darn high.
I can buy an SVD for less than that

·
Banned
565 Posts
I guess everything's for sale at a price, but I think you'd have to win a heck of a jackpot to part me from this rifle. I was very fortunate that the shop owner had it tucked away in a corner and didn't make the effort to sell anything on GunBroker.
What part of Georgia are you in? I need to start cruising your local pawn shops.

·
Registered
6,276 Posts
I'm up north of Atlanta. The owner just had it stuck in a corner and he refused to put anything on Gunbroker. I know he wanted to sell it, but he was doing everything not to sell it. The shop went out of business last year.

·
Registered
56 Posts
View attachment 263517

I wish I was not such a dumbass back in 1991. I had a chance to but one pretty cheap. I told the guy NO WAY did it come like that. Black furniture up front and a wood buttstock. It must have been abused and the stock replaced. I can't even remember what kind of gun I purchased from the guy. I can however remember (not in a good way) I left the Valmet on the rack. :( So I made a get me by rifle. :p
A Daewoo Dr 200 with looks to be the FAL hand guard. I had two of these bad boys a few years ago. should have never have sold them. I did a whole article on taking one completely apart on the Daewoo forum. I miss those times.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts