AK Rifles banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
We have a Desert Storm bring back RPG on display at work. I wonder if it still functions every time I walk by it. :goof: The display also has a Tariq 7.65mm pistol next to it.

I think a letter of approval should be submitted to the ATF prior to starting any work.

Q-gunner2, that's freaking me out, because, during this weekends gunshow out of state, I proposed a less complicated, but identical concept. I had just picked up a bunck of blanks & was considering some other uses, beside launching off of my M70 clone.

I was thinking more of a PG2, simple grip & tubedesign.......

Discussion starter · #24 ·
We should make one that takes .50 BMG blanks to make a realistic RPG trajectory... OK so it wont be as flat still but it will have a more realistic range...

The recoil will be reduced by the weight and balance of the gun, or by springs, or whatever we want. The size of the RPG gives us alot of room for a recoil system in a clone for .50 BMG or whatever blanks.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.