4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AZGreg said:
Edit. I see they have barrels for these.....very used :confused:

I have a barrel with a nice bore if I get one of these Ill end up using :grin:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Again, I have no money :sad: . And I too have a barrel :sad:. I might have to sell a kidney.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
saigaman972 said:
Thank you for sharing the link to the latest addition to our "Parts Kits" category!

We have been waiting a very long time for these to arrive in our warehouse!

At APEX over the years we have had & sold a lot of Yugoslavian stamped underfolder part sets, but this is the first time we have ever had a decent number of M70B1 kits with the wood stock!
These are matching kits in very good condition.

Richard

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Panzer said:
Dang, my wallet is gonna hate you guys. I to told myself no more kits....but I really want one of these now.
Well, if you are seeking something specific, such as blonde wood or a particular year from the mid 1980's then this is the time to place your order and make a request in the comments section of the invoice.
We start handling these kits in earnest on Monday, getting them checked out & sorted.
If you wait till I have 20 or 30 left, my warehouse crew won't have much to choose from!
My people like AK's as much as anyone, they really pay attention to what they are handling!
You would not believe how many questions my folks bring to me daily, based on what they are observing.

Did I mention that I do like my job?
It sure is interesting!

Richard

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Nathan said:
Save some of these for Knob Creek. I want to hand pick a couple. :grin:

Nathan
So far we have a plan to bring STERLING, STEN, Czech SA. 26 & Yugoslavian M70B1 part sets to Knob Creek.
There is sure to be the usual assortment of magazines, PSL Scopes, bayonets, etc..etc..
It will definately be worth your time to drop by our booth!

Richard

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Pretty sure I have less than that in my yugo build. But I also bought when the buying was good. If only I had a time machine I would have a semi truck full of parts kits lol.

·
Registered
860 Posts
ApexGunParts said:
zteknik said:
Gee Richard,I hope you save a couple of kits to bring to the next Seratoma show ;)
Actually I will not be attending the next SERTOMA show.

Richard
Drats!
Well hopefully I'll catch up with you at one of the other shows.
Keep up the great work!! :beer:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Damn this is one of the last AKs that I want...I may wait til Knob Creek, though. You guys are going to have them (and Sten Mk2 kits) there?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I keep telling myself no more parts kits!
Yeah, same here. Working out for me about as well. I just got one of Apex's SIG PE57 kits and am in contact with a builder on that one. It won't be a cheap project but it will be a rare rifle.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Blanco_Diablo said:
Damn this is one of the last AKs that I want...I may wait til Knob Creek, though. You guys are going to have them (and Sten Mk2 kits) there?
That is the plan, long with a good assortment of other kits, magazines, etc!
I do suggest that you get to our booth early as I expect the AK kits to move quickly.

Richard

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
zoom6zoom said:
I keep telling myself no more parts kits!
Yeah, same here. Working out for me about as well. I just got one of Apex's SIG PE57 kits and am in contact with a builder on that one. It won't be a cheap project but it will be a rare rifle.
Who are you using to build it for you? I've debated grabbing one of those myself.

Nathan

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
OK, so we have had the time to get some additional sorting done.
I now have EXCELLENT M70B1 part sets with matching numbers, and enough of them to have a separate listing:

https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/3712

No Soldier "ART" on any of these!
Some look like they were not issued, just handled & stored until de-mil.

Richard

1 - 20 of 20 Posts