AK Rifles banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys anyone here got the Arsenal combat kife that KVAR sells $49 . I just ordered it and will give a feed back when it gets here. Cheers Wardawg

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I have'nt seen one,let us know how it works out.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dieter122 said:
if it wasnt $50 id spring for one...guess my ak74 bulgy bayonets will have to suffice :confused:
Im a blade WHORE. I confess. While I don't spend big money I love to buy the quality $50-$150 > love my big Blades from Nepal . The Kurk's blades. ( Spelling ). I got mine form Himalayan Imports.... Best on the market. I will give a feed back on the Bulgie Arsenal blade when I get it.... WD

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got an email asking me how I liked the knife. That reminded me I forgot to post about it.

The knife is deffeintly a work knife. It's big and rugged. Seems well made. Kinda like Communist stuff in general. Worth $50 if your into knifes. No regretts. WarDawg

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
two words - utility knife .

got one just to go with all the other bulgey stuff . it would be quite clumbsy as a fighter and its pritty heavy but i'm sure i could put it to good use dispite those faults .

·
Registered
75 Posts
I picked up one of the commando knifes not long ago. very rugged and definiately a utility knife.

From the topic I thought you were talking about one of these. I wish I had the money at the time these were auctioned :doh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts