AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone watching Top tens? They're doin battleships. Futureweapons "Israeli" is on next. :dance:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
it will get old, they only have about 10hrs of programing on a loop

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Just_Parker said:
it will get old, they only have about 10hrs of programing on a loop
I agree, they need a little more variety. Most shows are reruns.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
i'm watching top 10 bombers right now.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
crazychris said:
i'm watching top 10 bombers right now.
and in 2 hours you can watch it again, and then tommorow, and then the next day :twisted:

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Military Channel

I love it too. I dropped the extended cable for high speed internet. Got a new high def. TV last week. I got a dig. cable box and had the channel for a whole 24hrs. Man I miss it. On that note, having it in combination with History is nice. History channel seems to be laying off some of the WWII stuff :neutral:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did yall see on the Israeli Futureweapons episode where Mac is talking with the Israeli guy about the Tavor (right after they do the simulated assault on the compound) and the Israeli guy has his finger on the trigger THE WHOLE TIME THEY ARE TALKING. Mac's finger is outside the trigger guard as it should be. I wonder if that guy was just an idiot or if the Israelis are trained differently in that regard?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
thirdeye said:
I wonder if that guy was just an idiot or if the Israelis are trained differently in that regard?
I think the Israeli had probably just reached his limit and was fantasizing -

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah yeah, he can be a little cheesy at times but its a TV show. The guy was a SEAL sniper for 10 years. That should count for something. I choose to give him the benefit of the doubt.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
thirdeye said:
That should count for something.
It sure does.

When you think about it, it is pretty cool that there is a regular weekly show about weapons and he does know his stuff.

(It's the melodramatic whispering that gets to me.)

:wink:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I don't particularly care for his melodrama, but no doubt the guy does know his stuff. Not like that Hunter Ellis that used to do Practical to Tactical. That guy didn't know beans about anything.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts