AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A guy I know and used to go to church with was killed over the weekend. He has always had a on again off again drinking problem. He once made the news he strapped a big cross on his back and carried it 23 miles to a church revival . He had a good heart just a screwed up head when it come to drinking. He and his wife get in a argument . She puts him out of the car and drives off.

A few miles later he gets run over by a semi truck knocked into a on coming car. Then run over by it and one other car. All I can say is wow. man what a screwed up way to go.

A Pine Bluff man was killed Friday morning in Chicot County when he was struck and killed by four vehicles.
Keith Donald Sandine, 54, 7221 Miles Drive, was walking south in the northbound lane of U.S. 65 in the McMillan Corner community about 6:41 a.m. He was struck by a northbound Kenworth tractor-traile, and landed in the other northbound lane and was subsequently struck by the drivers of Lexus, Nissan and Ford vehicles.

Sandine was pronounced dead at the scene.
The weather was clear and the road was dry

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah its sad. Im sure she would take it back if she could. We used to have some cool times building a fire on a sand bar . Nothing better than eating catfish that was just swimming in the river 30 mins. earlier.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Sorry man :(

Rough way to go x4

·
Banned
103 Posts
Wow....just leaves you feeling numb and cold at tragic news like that.

Alcohol....nothing to fool around with, friends. Drink moderately and responsibly.

As for me, alcohol and I had a very, very messy divorce a few years ago. She wanted to take everything and leave me with nothing. I stood up to her, but the bitch keeps trying to come back in my life.

One day at a time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts