AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....because a site is only as good as it's members, and I think we've got a kick-butt AK Forum here.

Just wanted to say thanks to the members, to Krinkfreak for putting it together, and to my fellow mods and staff for helping out as much as you guys do.

You know I'm getting so emotional I'm tearing up and I promised myself I wouldn't cry.......... :lol:

Seriously, thank you guys!

·
Super Moderator
6,312 Posts
Oh yeah...Rot be gettin' jiggy wit it!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I've learned more here in a week, than in a couple of months reading books in the library. Thanks to everyone

·
Registered
697 Posts
I will try to tone down my AR15 General Forum sense of humor.
My Mom has always said" Joel your sense of Humor eludes me."

Hey, is Joe a member. :grin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
You're right buddy, a forum is only as good as it's members.
I think we'll stick around and see it through.

Good job Templar, all!

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
site

Site is great!
The atmosphere is light and the people are friendly and HELPFUL!!
I only know 1 guy on this site, but I don't feel that I have to walk on eggshells in a forum of 500+!!!
That says alot :grin:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Thanks Guys,if its AK or Eastern Bloc related we want to cover it.If you have a suggestion,please feel free to bring it to our attention. :grin:

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
I like it. I've read a good bit of the posts and it seems to be a good atmosphere. Not a bunch know it all cocky jackasses. Hope it stays this way.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I would just like to thank Mr. Kalashnikov and all the Communists for manufacturing millions and millions of AKs and sending them all over the world to be copied so that we have some variety. Thanks commies!

Oh, and thanks to Krinkfreak too. :hail:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts