AK Rifles banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I invited Robinson Armament to join us here in the Vepr forum via email. I did this to offer them the opportunity to engage in a discourse with our members to discuss any concerns our members have and to give them a chance to address these concerns. I hope they will accept the invitation and take advantage of the chance to build a better repoir with their customer base.

In the event that they decide to join us I am asking you guys to be polite and not engage in any negative or inflammatory comments with them. I understand that alot of people are upset with them, but insulting them will accomplish nothing.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Great idea! It would be nice to have their input. They are always welcome here as far as I'm concerned. :smile:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Good idea, BG47, hopefully that will give them the opportunity to sympathize with our addiction. I hope that they take you up on your offer. It'd be nice to have them over here.

·
Super Moderator
10,329 Posts
BiggerStick47 said:
........In the event that they decide to join us I am asking you guys to be polite and not engage in any negative or inflammatory comments with them. I understand that alot of people are upset with them, but insulting them will accomplish nothing. ............
I wish you luck. RA only likes fluff comments and response when it is all about them and their products. Any legit customer service comments or fair pointed questions usually go unanswered. Since they do not have a controling interest by being a paid advertiser, I doubt they will engage in good discord. I am not out to jump on them if they show up but they should not get a pass on legit gripes if presented in a respective manner.

"It's about the Kalashnikov...not the money!"

Hootbro

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hoot, I agree with you totally. The purpose of enviting them was for our members to have a chance to ask them questions in a forum other than their own. I have been very critical of them on their site, and usually my threads are deleted. If they do join us, they will not be able to delete anything. That said, I was just asking that we not jump to insulting them, but ask them real questions that we want answers to. At this point I have received no reply. But we will see. If they do show up, please feel free to ask any questions you want. This site has no sponsors, and no one will be treated with kid gloves. I know most of us are extremely frustrated with them, but I just wanted to atleast offer them a chance to come here and defend themselves. If they choose to ignore us then it's on them. We are not talking behind their backs, they have every opportunity to be here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lollygagger said:
And the probability of this compared to, say, pigs flying is about how much?

Lollygagger :neutral:

That's not the point. The point is they were invited.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I'll be nice (really!).

I have no gripes with them...also no history with them. I should get some of their followers to play with -the ones that convert 5.45 to .223.

Lollygagger :neutral:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I received a return email today from Ty at RA. He was very polite and said he appreciated the concern and would forward the email to his boss. There is still hope.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In Utah that is a polite KISS OFF. It would be great to actualy have a companie that wanted to hear from customers instead of having a "This is what you need customer" attitude. It seems like they could care less about their customers and only care about pet projects that there Veprs most likely fund. There is so much potential there for an already great rifle.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I had alot of hope in Robinson. Saw alot of promise.
I am very dissapointed with them right now and if I didn't have a Vepr on order I might not be getting one.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Wait, you wouldn't be buying one of their rifles if you knew they weren't spending all day on the internet, instead of working on rifles?

I saw what happened when Robinson participated in another forum, one they had to pay for. They haven't even been participating here and already they are getting bashed.

Sometimes gun nuts are too needy. :shock:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NoTreason4 said:
Wait, you wouldn't be buying one of their rifles if you knew they weren't spending all day on the internet, instead of working on rifles?

I saw what happened when Robinson participated in another forum, one they had to pay for. They haven't even been participating here and already they are getting bashed.

Sometimes gun nuts are too needy. :shock:

First, Robinson has NO Veprs to work on. Second, they shut down their forum because they didn't have any good answers for their poor customer service, lack of product and an already established (with both customers and dealers) horrible reputation. Either you haven't been paying attention or simply have no idea of Robinson's history. Do some research next time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts