AK Rifles banner

I Have A Question?

2K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  JimmyC 
#1 ·
I’m wondering how the awesome people of this forum feel about 922r compliance? I’m not asking if you agree or disagree with it. I’m asking do you follow it to stay in compliance?
I‘m struggling to find a trigger that is 922r compliant but doesn’t look tactical or and I don’t want a flat trigger. I want it to look like milspec but be 922r compliant so a USA built trigger. And for me to stay in compliance, the trigger is the best option.
If you don’t feel comfortable answering this question, I completely understand.
Thanks for your time.

This post has been deleted
#6 · (Edited)
I haven’t bought any of these yet but I intend to try them soon, that’s about as original looking as I’ve found.

Thank you! The description is about my words in my original post. Also in the description it says it’s 45-49 HRC which is its hardness. Is that important?

#9 ·
#11 ·
I’m wondering how the awesome people of this forum feel about 922r compliance? I’m not asking if you agree or disagree with it. I’m asking do you follow it to stay in compliance?
I‘m struggling to find a trigger that is 922r compliant but doesn’t look tactical or and I don’t want a flat trigger. I want it to look like milspec but be 922r compliant so a USA built trigger. And for me to stay in compliance, the trigger is the best option.
If you don’t feel comfortable answering this question, I completely understand.
Thanks for your time.
I stay in compliance.
I will probably purchase a Century Arms BFT47 instead of a Zastava M70 because of the 922r rule/Law. Then I can put whatever I want on the USA made rifle. Otherwise, I only add USA made parts if I exchange any parts. Many of the add-on/exchanges for my other Zastava are USA made (Texas actually) and up the count of USA made parts. The USA parts/exchange aren't as pretty as the original AK/foreign parts but the beauty of the AK is not in its appearance but in its function, reliability, and history to me.
YMMV

On triggers, ALG makes a USA trigger for AKs. CMC makes an awesome drop-in trigger (like they do for ARs). Others do also. You'll have to look around.

#13 · (Edited)
Without a doubt, every member of this forum stays in Govt mandated compliance in all our firearm endeavors. Why the mere thought of non-compliance sends shivers up our collective spines.
The thought.
Should the gubmint reps show up to inspect my firearms, they will find that even the Claymores are pointed in the correct direction.
"This side Faces their Enema".

#14 ·
The two AK’s I have are in compliance. The trigger I’m running on my Polish Jack AK is US made and I like the feel of it but I hate the look of it. So I was trying to find a trigger that looks like a classic AK style that is US made. I did order one that is US made and I will see how it works out.
Here’s a picture of the trigger I’m running right now. I think this trigger would look better on a more modern/tactical AK. I want the classic look.
Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel Gun accessory

#16 · (Edited)
The two AK’s I have are in compliance. The trigger I’m running on my Polish Jack AK is US made and I like the feel of it but I hate the look of it. So I was trying to find a trigger that looks like a classic AK style that is US made. I did order one that is US made and I will see how it works out.
Here’s a picture of the trigger I’m running right now. I think this trigger would look better on a more modern/tactical AK. I want the classic look.
View attachment 348485
All Evil. We pray for your deliverance. Perhaps a canoe trip down the Chattahoochee would be in order. Perhaps this time it would turn out differently. Plus the AKM over the hunting Bow. Just a thought Papa.:)

In retrospect I believe that river in question was the Chattooga River. You Jawja boys should have corrected me. I love Ya'll.

#19 · (Edited)
I was trying to spark a discussion about US made triggers. And it did work as a few people did talk about different US made triggers.
Back in September I tried sparking a conversation about US made triggers and it went no where.

#20 ·
922r is joke. Mainly aimed at manufactuers and importers. I have yet to see a case for 922r violation. If you're that worried about it then buy a preban and do whatever the hell you want with it and ATF can pound sand,

I'll say it out loud, IDGAF, ATF is an arbitrary agency that makes up shit as it goes to suit it's own ends. Pistol braces sold by the millions and in a few days they are looking to rule-drop an ban them after being legally available for years. Let's not forget their jacked up worksheet where even if your particular gun passes the BS checklist, they can just declare it an SBR anyway because "fuck you, we said so !!". When everything is illegal then nothing is. Just my .02.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.